Guest EXPAT

Magic Mike - This says it all

Guest EXPAT

While there are still a few days until the Most Important Film of Our Time hits theaters -- "Magic Mike" opens Friday, June 29 (as if you haven't been counting down the days too) -- it's not too late to consider what life will be like after the greatest male stripper movie ever made comes out.

Thankfully, life post-"Magic Mike" could be just as exciting now that it's being developed into a Broadway musical. Reid Carolin, who produced the movie with Channing Tatum and wrote the screenplay, tells USA Today that he's got Broadway dreams.

"We are working on it as a Broadway show, which would be a different story -- more of a romp, more of a fun night out at a club with a story," Carolin says. "I'm almost more excited about that than the movie because I think it's the perfect thing for women to go see on Broadway, to be participants in the show."

While obviously the movie's stars like Tatum, Matthew McConaughey, Matt Bomer and Joe Manganiello have other things going on in their careers than moving their stripper movie to the Great White Way, Pettyfer says he'd be interested. "I think we should all do the opening night," he says.

Would you see a "Magic Mike" musical? Actually, that's a silly question. Let's try this: How many times would you see a "Magic Mike" musical?

Guest Hoover42

Nope, I will avoid this movie at all costs, for the same reason that I never go to Stock Bar on ladies night. It's like discovering all the girls in the neighborhood just discovered the location of the boys-only top secret fort and decided to invite themselves over and redecorate the place like Snow White's castle. Ugh.

Guest Hoover42

Oh, Hoover. Just come to Palm Springs and watch it with 800 gay guys!

Thanks. Lucky. Yes, that does sound like it might take the edge off what could otherwise by an annoying movie ^_^ Too bad I'm 2500 miles away.

• Members

I have now seen the movie Magic Mike. I give it a 7. Channing has a delightful ass, a very nice body, a sexy demeanor, and acts reasonably well. When they are not on stage, the movie is not all that interesting, but not bad.

Guest zipperzone

I have now seen the movie Magic Mike. I give it a 7. Channing has a delightful ass, a very nice body, a sexy demeanor, and acts reasonably well. When they are not on stage, the movie is not all that interesting, but not bad.

Do we get to see a bare ass or is it covered by skin tight what evers?

• Members

It's very bare, and the camera lingers. They don't waste any time either. Within five minutes of the film's start, Channing gets out of bed, stark naked, and walks to the bathroom, the camera following all of the way. There are other butt scenes as well.

One dancer's penis is shadowed, if it is in fact a penis.(It's quite long!) Another scene shows a penis (dildo?) in a penis enlarger.