Guest FourAces

Can U Live Without Your iPhone?

Guest FourAces

... I can't. I thought I was getting bored of my iPhone so I sold it on eBay. That was three weeks ago. I since have used two different smartphones and both were very lame after using the iPhone ... so I sold those on eBay as well and will now be paying full price for a new iPhone :o Yews I am stupid and it worked so seamlessly and these other devices simply don't match up to the quality at all of an iPhone.

A costly lesson I learned :(

Guest EXPAT

For me my iPhone is now fully integrated into my multimedia home environment. I can now manage my music throughout my house via my iPhone accessing my iMac's iTunes library playing through my two AppleTVs depending on which part of the house I'm in. I can also manage my AppleTV with using my iPhone as a remote. And I can also re-direct home network traffic using my iPhone. So my iPhone is much more than a phone to me now and I'll never not have one for that reason.

Guest CharliePS

Ex-pat, it sounds like you need an intervention to break your electronic addiction. Your loved ones should whisk you off to an isolated cabin in the woods with no electricity or wi-fi in the area, just some real books and a musical instrument to amuse yourself. (If they really loved you, they might also include a cute young man to keep you company.) You might rediscover the pleasures of the non-electronic world.