Lucky

Would You Do Justin Bieber?

• Members

If you did, you might become world famous since he has 44 MILLION twitter followers!

But, this board does seem to favor twinks, so is he the one? Or, at 18, is he too young for you? Does the resemblance to Rachel Maddow turn you on or off?

And, if you would like to have sex with him, what do you envision happening? You on top or him? His dick in your mouth, a little 69, or strictly his youthful lips on you?

Surely if you were attracted to him you would kiss, no? And what about the Bieber butthole? Does your tongue go in or not?

For me, I think he is a really cute kid, and maybe in 6 years or so he might have a level of sexual maturity and experience that I could relate to.

But where are you in the line to get naked with the Bieb?

Justin-Bieber-Shirtless-Instagram-Pictures.jpg

• Members

...what do you envision happening? You on top or him? His dick in your mouth, a little 69, or strictly his youthful lips on you?

Surely if you were attracted to him you would kiss, no? And what about the Bieber butthole? Does your tongue go in or not?

Since I'm not a bottom, there's no way he's going to top me.

I'd fuck him in a mirco-minute and the same with eating his ass.

But, I think he's probably straight so I'm not holding my breath that he'll contact me.

Guest gcursor

Who is Justin Bieber? If you guys are gonna start naming obscure celebrities then at least give us a hint on who they are and what they do ^_^

• Members

Yes, of course, fantasy. That's why the Rachel Maddow pic ruins it! Given his youthfulness, he just does not exude sexual confidence and that would rule him out of my fantasy. 6 more years should do it.

I'd do him, let him do me or anything else he wanted. But, alas, I think his rap mentor and I would have an even better time.

Justin is adorable but I much prefer a thug look. He is too clean cut for me. But, I would not throw him out of my bed.