Guest EXPAT

"Dallas" the continuation premieres tonight on TNT

Guest EXPAT

I will be glued to my TV tonight for the continuing story of "Dallas" which will premiere tonight (Wednesday, June 13) on TNT for a double episode. This was my favorite show from 1978 - 1991 (along with Knots Landing) and I can't wait to see what J.R. is up to now and how John Ross and Christopher take up the old rivalry.

post-105999-0-21829400-1339598012.jpg

• Members

I'm so happy they're bringing back Larry Hagman and Patric Duffy to reprise their original roles. Except for that, I doubt I would watch. It just wouldn't seem right w/o them.

• Members

lol, me too.

Just googled Larry Hagman to check on his health. Apparently he's ok enough to make it through this season.

----

OMG, J.R. just woke up. One minute he's whacked out, the next he's plotting with John Ross. All it took to bring him back from the brink was one more chance to do it to Bobby. :thumbsup:

• Members

lol, me too.

Just googled Larry Hagman to check on his health. Apparently he's ok enough to make it through this season.

----

OMG, J.R. just woke up. One minute he's whacked out, the next he's plotting with John Ross. All it took to bring him back from the brink was one more chance to do it to Bobby. :thumbsup:

I thought it was the oil that brought him back, but I like your take on it too.

Guest EXPAT

The premiere of Dallas — TNT’s reboot of the classic series — averaged 6.8 million viewers on Wednesday, making it the No. 1 scripted series premiere on all of cable so far this year.

TNT, as a result, was the No. 1 network among basic cable Wednesday. The show that stars Larry Hagman, Linda Gray, Jesse Metcalfe and Jordana Brewster lured 1.9 milion adults 18-49 and 2.4 million adults 25-54.

Guest EXPAT

Sue Ellen: "Which one of the sluts will you be spending tonight with?"

J.R.: "What difference does it make? It's gotta be better than the slut I'm looking at right now!"

(From the 1980 Who Shot JR episode on CMT right now)

Guest EXPAT

Personally, I am loving this show. Great return. Great stories. LOVE LOVE LOVE JR back in action again. Evil as ever. And, his son is a hottie and nice to look at.

I agree - very much must see television once again.

Guest FourAces

I dislike TNT and Fox ... they make you jump through hoops to watch the content online. And if your provider doesn't participate (like mine) then forget it. Come on guys get with it .. its 2012.

Guest EXPAT

That's weird. I get TNT and Fox on demand and online easily. I also get TNT on my iPhone. All I have to do is sign on using my cable providers signon and password.

I can't get anything CBS or CW on line or on demand in my market.