Guest lurkerspeaks

Rio-June 2012

Guest Hoover42

Where oh where is Lurker??

Flying home I suppose. With a big smile on his face, I hope, and few new email addresses in his phone. ^_^

Guest lurkerspeaks

Sorry for lack of followup. In houston now waiting on my connection home. I will fill in some gaps when i get home. But the unthinkable happened- i fell in love. Well ok, not really love, but a damn good case of heavy duty like

Guest tomcal

I haven't posted about the last 11 days in Porto Alegre and Rio because I realized I would just be repeating what I have written multiple times in the past about my trips here, and figured all of you have heard me talk about it enough and Lucky gets eye strain from my lengthy posts! It was a great trip, one of the best actually. Porto Alegre was great both weather wise and boy wise! I had a great apartment in Rio in a perfect location.

One of the things that struck me this trip is how open the guys are about PDA now in Rio. An Example, Lurker and I and my current favorite(pic below) went to dinner and than to a local primarily gay(but about 25% straight) bar, ToNemAi, and he was insistent on holding my hand, sitting with his arm around me both on the subway and in the bar and kissing me. The other thing was whether on the street or in the bar or the subway, no one noticed or cared! I asked him if he had experienced any harassment because he was gay and he said "I came out at 15, but I was popular in school so no one cared or said anything to me. and here in Rio, "who cares"! lol He is from Belo Horzonte the city north of Rio that we have mentioned before and where Lurker's current love interest is from.

Now about Lurker! I had met Lurker on Memorial Day weekend in Montreal 4 years ago and again about 2 years ago in Phoenix where he took me to the local bars. All I can say is he truely is one of the nicest guys you will meet! He really deserves all the fun that Brazil provides! He is a easy going/no drama kind of guy, and makes for a great friend to enjoy your vacation with!

Guest lurkerspeaks

and I can echo the sentiments about Tomcal. First of all, just being in his company elevates you to VIP status in the saunas. EVERYONE at the saunas knows Tomcal, knows OF Tomcal, knows what Tomcal likes. Tomcal even had a Brazilian man introduce himself this visit. The man is the owner of a local Samba school. He says he has seen Tomcal around for quite some time. He knew (through conversations with various boys), all of Tomcal's deep, dark sexual secrets. It just goes to show that not only is he a legend to us here, he is a legend to all the sauna goers, (boys and clients) in Rio. It isn't because he pays more than other clients. It is because he is such a good, decent person who treats others with dignity and respect.

The trip was a huge success (and a suck=sess too).

The boys there can really make you feel special.

• Members

Thanks, Lurker and Tomcal for the pictures and the comments !

Tom, where is the last guy you posted a picture of, coming from ? 117 ? Pointe 202 ? He looks great ! I love his happy trail, his green eyes and general look

Guest tomcal

For some reason the last two pics came out to big to display the whole pic so I have resized them. Pauleiro the guy is from 117, but I do no have contact info for him.

Guest lurkerspeaks

ok. I am getting bombarded with requests to fill in some of the missing blanks.. so here goes.. Things might be a little out of order now as days tend to blend together with time..

Monday, I arranged to have a lunch date with Diogo, my new namorado. He was to meet me at my apartment around noon. He arrived fashionably late (about 15 minutes), and we headed off to a little por kilo place near my apartment to grab a bite. After lunch, we took a short walk on the beach then back to my apartment. We played around a little bit, cuddled together, and ended up falling asleep in each others arms until almost 6pm. At that point, we got up, and he headed off, supposedly to work at Meio Mundo. I told him I would probably meet up with him a little later on.

I made it to Meio Mundo around 8pm. I had mentioned to him that I wanted him to pick out a boy for us to do a threeway with... I ran into Diogo in the lounge upstairs, and he wanted to head down to the steamroom for awhile, so we went down for a steam. After a few minutes, he said he was gonna go find a boy for us. He left for a few minutes, in which time I got too hot in the sauna, so I left and showered off. Diogo came back with this beautiful boy named Phillipe. Diogo chose him so I thought it would be a great person to join us. We got a room and off the three of us went. Phillipe was fair skinned, beautiful wavy hair, and a model perfect face.. But when the towel came down, all either of us (Diogo and I) could think was "where's the beef"... then he went to kiss both of us.. OMG.. bad kisser.. he wouldn't suck.. he wouldn't bottom.. The bottoming part was ok since Diogo and I were both vers bottoms..But when he tried to top, he wasnt very good at that either.. Turns out that it was his first night at the saunas. Diogo had picked him because he was very pretty to look at.. But unfortunately, he was not good for much more than that.

But Diogo still made the most of the situation and made the programma as good as it could be..

Ok...Tues was free cabine night, at 117 and also at Pointe. Diogo had told me he was be at Pointe. So I decided to head to 117 first, before finishing the night with him..

During the day Tues, we (my travel friend from Daddy's and I) had attempted a trip to Corcovado to see the Christ Statue. The weather was clear and sunny... until we reached the peak of the mountain. The low clouds had a complete shroud over the mountain we not only could we not see down, we couldn't even see the statue itself.. It was a complete whiteout on the mountain top.. After our descent, we took a taxi to the Porcao Churrascaria in Flamenco. This is THE PLACE to go for great Brazilian BBQ with a view. Great meal.. and not "overly" pricey for what you get. It was right at $50 USD per person..Not bad for our one "splurge" meal..

After consuming all of that meat (as compared to sauna nights of consuming other brazilian meats), I headed back for a nap..

I woke up and headed down to 117 a little later than normal, around 7pm. The place was busy, but not packed. I spotted my little friend from two prior visits almost right away. I wanted to do a repeat with him. He was always a fun programma. Alone, he kisses, sucks, and tops. but with another boy in the room, he would only be a strict top..with no kissing or sucking.. but he is a power fucker, loves to pounds ass, and is fun to watch.. so we decided to get another boy to join us. I told him to find someone who is versitile, loves sucking and kissing.. He leaves to find someone, and comes back with the tall boy that Tomcal had gone with on my first night there. I had liked him then so I immediately agreed.

You can see two pics of him at www.latinjocks.com . Look at the previews for Sexy sunday 6/17 and 6/10. He is the tall, lighter skinned bottom guy. He told Tomcal he was 18 years old..

Anyways.. three of us went to the cabine and it became a hot blur of flesh.. It was almost comical to hear the tall boy yelling out "FUCK MY ASS"..repeatedly as my little friend pounded him in half dozen different positions..I was expecting to have someone come knock on the door, telling us to hold it down. He was the most vocal of all the boys I have met in Rio..

After we completed the hot three way, I was ready for some more tenderness, so I went to see Diogo at Pointe. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. Even though it was free cabine night, it was pretty slim pickings. But it was close to 9pm when I arrived, so it might have just been late..

I went home fairly early for once, but I had made a date with Diogo for him to take me to Leboy Disco that night. He was supposed to come to my apartment at 11:30pm to take me.. So, upon arriving home, I had a facebook message from Diogo telling me he wasn't going to the sauna today, but he would see me at 11:30pm.. So I had a quick nap and got ready for our date to Leboy.. This was the last full night in Rio, as I was leaving on Wednesday evening.

Diogo showed up a few minutes late (typical for Rio boys, it seems) and we took a 5 minute walk to Leboy.. For those who havent been, it is a gay disco in the Copa region of Rio..It was some sort of "sweethearts day" in Rio.. For a Tuesday, it was not too slow at the club.. They had gogo boys dancing and a drag/strip show..

Who should I see, but the tall boy from 117.. he was there with what appeared to be an older customer. At one point, Diogo had to go to the restroom, so I remained sitting by the edge of the dance floor. This boy approached me and started trying to make out with me. I tried to tell him I was there with someone, but he was pretty persistant, and before long, his tongue was down my throat.. Diogo came back right then and got all kinds of jealous. I tried to explain that I didnt want anything to do with that boy.. and eventually, he got over it.. It turns out that the boy was another Meio Mundo boy that Diogo did not care for..But I have to admit, It has been a long time since I was in a place and had a cute boy come over and make out with me out of the blue.

We ended up staying at Leboy until close to 2am, at which time we left and headed back to my apartment. We walked along the beachfront to get back, and we stopped, stared at the water, walked hand in hand, kissed a few times...such a beautiful night.

Diogo spent the night and again, we didnt have "full blown" sex, just some light playing around, and fell asleep in each others arms.. We ended up together from 1130pm until 4pm when I had to check out of the apartment. For this time, I have Diogo R$150 (that is $75 USD). My travel friend and I had arranged to check out of our apartments, then go to the Pointe until we needed to leave for the airport. Diogo wanted to go with us to the pointe until I had to leave. So he joined us in the taxi trip to the pointe (since we both had luggage and didnt want to lug them on rush hour subways).. Diogo took charge of my big suitcase while I carried my laptop/carryon bag. Once in the Pointe, he stayed by my side the entire time. He told me he wanted one more threeway when a cute friend of him came over. I explained to him that I only had enough Reis left for the taxi, with 80 or so left over, and that is how much the other boy wanted... He said it was no problem, I had already paid him enough.. so off we went for a last threeway.. Diogo knew this boy,and knew he had a big dick..Unfortunately, the room he got was extremely hot, so we were all dripping with sweat within minutes, before any heavy action started..

The heat was a little restrictive, but fun was had by all..

After my last programma of the trip, Diogo and I retired to the lounge for a little last minute cuddling before time to head out.. I admit, I shed a few tears saying goodbye. I have always felt like I leave behind a little piece of my heart when I leave Rio, but this trip I left behind a much bigger part..

This was the first trip I have spent very much time with one boy.. and he made it so much more special. We developed a sort of bond between us.. it was great to share so much with and of a person..

Since I have been back, we have exchanged a few messages on facebook. he is heading off to see him family this week in Mina Gervais and will not be back in Rio for close to a month. But a friend is made. and hopefully we will remain in contact for my next trip back..

Guest lurkerspeaks

If anyone has any questions about RIo or my trip in particular, please feel free to post them here and I will respond as time permits. Unfortunately, the weather in RIo seems to have gotten the best of me. My first five days were all very rainy and overcast. I felt a sore throat coming on while I was there. Since coming home and "trying to doctor up", the sore throat has not gotten better, and has developed into full blown laryngitis. I can not talk above a whisper.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Probably the single most useful tip I can give a new visitor to Rio is RELAX... Don't sweat the little stuff. Yes, the language is different from English and Spanish. I do not speak any Portuguese, but I am somehow able to make my desires known in Rio. Don't plan things down to the minute of how to spend your day. Relax and enjoy things as they happen. The whole culture there seems much more laidback and less dependant on time deadlines. Your "five o'clock date" thinks it is just fine to arrive at 5:20. Enjoy the natives and immerse yourself as much as possible in the "normalcy" that is Rio. Relax, and enjoy, and you will have a fantastic time..

Guest lurkerspeaks

one more pic which may or may not interest many of you. There is a big "swap mart" type event every Sunday in Ipanema called the Hippie Faire. It has been going on for years. It is a great Sunday morning/afternoon event for getting outside, picking up some gifts for yourself or loved ones back home. On my first visit, I "discovered" these small bird statues carved out of various stones and crystals. On each subsequent visit, I have picked up one or more to add to my collection. These two are the additions from this visit.

post-113342-0-78362500-1340152803.jpg

• Members

ok. back to some more juicy details.. so first night.. I didnt do any boys at 117, but had two programmas at Pointe202. The first being with Diogo (see above pic). I would rank him as a 10 out of 10..Fantastic kisser, great lover, voracious bottom....and after he came and we got up from the bed, he pulled me by the hand into the shower to clean up and continue the body contact.

The second programma was with another little twink named Thiago. He was shorter, great, compact, completely smooth body. I would rank him a 7 out of 10. He was good. but not great. He wasn't nearly as interactive as Diogo. He wasn't an enthusiastic kisser.. He basically wanted to get sucked and to top. Not a bad programma, but after getting the full package with Diogo, it was just ok. I was not unhappy, but it wasn't one I would do a repeat with. Diogo, on the other hand, is worth many repeats. We are supposed to meet up tonite at Meio Mundo..

Going rates---with both boys, we agreed to R$80. With Diogo, i honestly don't remember if there was negotiations involved or not. With Thiago, he first said R$150 and I laughed and said an emphatic NO.. He came back with R$100, and I told him, I pay R$80. He almost immediately agreed..

With Diogo, i did tip an additional R$20, totalling R$100. That might be a little high for Rio, but he really rocked my world. That is my input on the great rate debate.. They ask for more, but honestly I don't think they expect to get it. just like New car shopping--The sticker says one thing, but do the dealerships really expect anyone to pay that amount?

Lurker, it is 06.21.12, and I am just getting to your posts. I've been on a two week trip to Kansas City, Mo to visit family; thus I missed out on what you'd written. And man, all that I can write is that I, from this point in your posts, am enjoying the read [the postings]. I am also elated in your take on the fees/rates that the guys requested. From what you wrote, you handled the situation well and without any drama. That is what I did in October of 2011 when I was last in Rio.

From your posts thus far, although "history" now, I am enjoying the read and thank you! Muito obrigado!!

• Members

I love those birds. I think I may pick some up next month during my trip, and maybe even make that a "thing" of mine for future trips! Thanks for the heads up. On second thought, I'm really into wild cats, so if I can find those kinds of figurines at the fair, then I think that'll be my new thing. Thanks, Lurker!

one more pic which may or may not interest many of you. There is a big "swap mart" type event every Sunday in Ipanema called the Hippie Faire. It has been going on for years. It is a great Sunday morning/afternoon event for getting outside, picking up some gifts for yourself or loved ones back home. On my first visit, I "discovered" these small bird statues carved out of various stones and crystals. On each subsequent visit, I have picked up one or more to add to my collection. These two are the additions from this visit.

post-113342-0-78362500-1340152803.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

well, Eeyore, I can't promise you the subway boy, there was a boy at Pointe one night that could have been his twin brother.

Guest lurkerspeaks

actually, I was "previously engaged" when I saw him.. Just like the 80's song.. "So many men, so little time". Who do you think I am, Tomcal? I limit my daily intake of saunaboys to how many I can count on one hand.