Guest NCBored

R.I.P. Ray Bradbury

Guest NCBored

Another great talent has left us today with the death of Ray Bradbury. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/science-fiction-author-ray-bradbury-dies-144137431.html

Although he is better known for Fahrentheit 451 and The Martian Chronicles, it's the books I read when I was younger, Dandelion Wine (which captured the essence of a child's summer) and Something Wicked This Way Comes that first come to mind for me.

Any other Bradbury fans here?

• Members

The passing of a literary great. Very prolific contributor. .

Now that he's dead, would the rules allow you to give us his nic so we could check out his posts?

Say what????

Your calling Bradbury a "contributor" prompts MsGuy to wonder what screen name Our Favorite Martian employed when posting here.

For my part, I will never forget my young self thrilling to "I Sing the Body Electric," among others.

• Members

LOL, well, if Ray's been a prolific contributor here, I would imagine any English grad student worth his sheepskin would give his left nut to analyse the posts here in his next paper.

We owe it to posterity, TY. :P

----

hahahaha....AS beat me to it.