Guest hitoallusa

Cold in Seattle

Guest hitoallusa

A southern lady is shivering alone in cold in Seattle. Where is my hubby? I thought it would be hot here but it's a bit chilly.. I hope I don't have to fight with one of seattle forum members over a pair of shoes. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

I caught a cold... It's also cloudy here. I had Thai food for dinner to make myself feel better. ^_^

I go to Seattle a couple times a month on business. I have yet to actually have good weather. Always seems cold to me and the last time I was there the wind was terrible.

Guest hitoallusa

Almost slipped twice in the rain with my new shoes on. I balanced myself just in time. It has been raining for two days. I am changing to my comfy old shoes to go for dinner. Any recommendations?

• Members

Almost slipped twice in the rain with my new shoes on. I balanced myself just in time. It has been raining for two days. I am changing to my comfy old shoes to go for dinner. Any recommendations?

Go somewhere dry!

• Members

Close your eyes dear, tap your heels together three times, and keep repeating "There's no place like home!". :smile:

Guest hitoallusa

Adam Smith why should I hire when I have you handsome you??? I will be back in Raleigh soon.. No more traveling for me for now..

May be too late to help now, but ... men4rentnow shows a nice selection of companions in Seattle. Much better than a hot water bottle! (Unless you have some fetishes you have not mentioned. :smile: )