Guest gcursor

Justin Belieber

Guest gcursor

Well I was watching the story about Justin Bieber develop and the "assault" charges being leveled against him. I know..there are 2 sides to every story and the charge is being leveled by a paparazzi (sp?)

I wasn't going to bring this story up on the forum but I am a bit worried for my safety now. Since I've started following this story, bright green and purple ninjas have started appearing outside my house. They try to blend in (deliver mail, walking a dog, etc) but it is scaring me. Then the other day I was online AND I saw a post (honest to GOD!) that said that BELIEBERS are green ninjas! I was like "OH MY GOD! IT MAKES SENSE NOW! the Beliebers have taken an interest in me and may eliminate me because I am following this story!"

SO I am posting this on the forum in case I should die so that the world may know that one of Justin's Beliebers may be at the center of my demise and this should be investigated.

;)