TotallyOz

So you Think you Can Dance?

Who is watching this show this season? There are some great dancers on this show and I love it. It is one of my favorite shows in the summer.

There are some really weird dancing styles though: Zombie ?

Also, this show is great for eye candy!

Guest Allessio77

I watch it faithfully every year. But I like it after Vegas when the real competition begins. And yes, I would be happy if it just were all men. :rolleyes:

Guest lurkerspeaks

for some reason, your pic of Kent isnt showing up.. But I wholeheartedly agree. He was/is such a cutie.. I never did figure out his sexuality though...

Guest EXPAT

I've skipped the last few seasons because I can't stand Nigel Lithgoe. But since they eliminated the results show this season I decided to tape it. I will zoom through it to see the performances and skip anything with Nigel in it.

Guest EXPAT

I've skipped the last few seasons because I can't stand Nigel Lithgoe. But since they eliminated the results show this season I decided to tape it. I will zoom through it to see the performances and skip anything with Nigel in it.

Tom, I liked Dimitri as well. Sexy!

Expat. I can't stand Nigel. I hate that he just decides to send the performers though without a majority. He just offers. If the other 2 are not needed, why are they there if he makes the final decision anyway.

Once we get to the voting, I like him again. But, during this stage, I think he is a show off and a jerk to his fellow judges.

Guest gcursor

Ok...I watched oz's post (#3) video and since the name of the show is SO YOU thINK YOU CAN DANCE, I have to say that although the guy is attractive, I watched his movements and they reminded me of a MIME Ballet Dancer imitating Michael Jackson! I kid you not! But that's just me...

• Members

Dimitri is now one of the Pro on Dancing with the stars. I love SYTYCD. but missed the first show. will have to wtach on the computer today.... I also loved the new show Duets. Robin Thicke is givin off a Gay vibe, but i think he's playin with us ???? and John Legend, hot chocolate. YUM.

Guest EXPAT

Dimitri is now one of the Pro on Dancing with the stars. I love SYTYCD. but missed the first show. will have to wtach on the computer today.... I also loved the new show Duets. Robin Thicke is givin off a Gay vibe, but i think he's playin with us ???? and John Legend, hot chocolate. YUM.

I agree. Dimitri is so hot. I watch him when he is on Dancing with the Stars now but looks like he was skipped this past season. I also like Duets but the judges need to really judge. They are hiding their real views in their secret voting and saying only nice things. I don't like that. Simon Cowell needs to do a school for singing judges forthwith!!