Guest ear wig

It COULD BE YOU ONE DAY???

Guest ear wig

Dear All,

A friend of mine has urgently requested supplies of what I understand to be a rare blood type "A Negative" for a dear friend who is in surgery in a Bangkok hospital.

I have no further details but you can call Mark Johnson on Thailand 0861 328800 if you or anyone you know may have such a blood type and are willing to be a donor. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ME.

My apologies if this is an impersonal mailing but I understand this to be an emergency.

Kindest Regards,

Ear Wig

Best wishes for your friend to get the blood needed. I know this is a difficult thing to do.

There is a new movie out called Awake. It is about a guy who needs a heart transplant and his blood type is also rare. The movie is a drama/suspense/thriller but it did get the message across at just how important donors were for those with rare blood types.

I donated blood to the Red Cross for years until they started asking if you have had sexual contact with a man in the last year. I am not sure if they still have that policy but I suspect they do. I do have a donor card that gives all my organs to those in need should I did and do think it is important for one to make the wishes known to his/her family.

EarWig, I hope your friend gets the blood he needs.

My apologies if this is an impersonal mailing but I understand this to be an emergency.

No need for an apology on this post. I hope anyone who reads your post and has that blood type will help out.

If blood donations can be made somewhere in Pattaya, then if anyone with this blood type wishes to donate, but lacks transportation, if I am available I will be happy to personally drive donors to that location, wait for you to do the donation, and take you back again.

Contact me by PM or email if you are of that blood type, wish to make a donation, and need transportation.

Guest ear wig

Thank you for those kind words guys.

I know we do get a bit of a forum rage on occasions, similar to Road Rage as they call it in the UK.

Even the most normally nicest quietest person, when put behind a steering wheel, or given control or put in a uniform, can sometimes be turned in to a little Hitler.

I do seem to have a way to bring out the best of worst in some out spoken people, who love to have the last word.

But this year is different, I have lost through death, and not old age reasons, 4 close friends over the last few months, with ages spanning from 19 to 28, 34 & 56 due to, Murder, Motor Cycle, Heart Attack, and Cancer.

It has made me think how lucky I am to be surrounded with so many loving friends and at this time of the year, when I hope to be with some of them, I will be thinking about the fun amusing very loving, warm hearted friends I have lost..

Then we have those who like to think we are all children and cant make up our own minds what’s right and wrong and try to mollycoddle us, (Yes by all means look the word up) calling it protecting us, when really its controlling us. When you think there is so many murders in Los Angelis, Miami and South Africa, how any one can say grown up gay guys who have had to fight there way through life, would be turned off coming to Pattaya because a few silly bored queens are having a rant about there life in Pattaya, living on a small pension,. I don’t think so.

I will try to be even more caring to my friends and more understanding to those who think they can take nasty swipes at me, to satisfy there own egos, even so I do like to see what people really think and do word many of my posts for this reason.

There are those who think I would love to be in there company, but I'd hate to tell them, they are such a bore, it would be just to traumatizing to have to liven up the evening, so they should continue with the few sycophants you have around them now.. As I have said I have been to enough funerals this year……once was enough.

There are also those who would love me to be at there Party, to just fire the bullets, they load for me, as I use to do, on the Party scene of London and Chelsea in my hay day….. But No.

Then there is those who just like the real me, fun amusing, some times amusing playful, and like to have a laugh.

So I hope you can all have fun this Christmas and New Year, as I have lined up, I will be around and I wont be laughing at you, Ill be laughing with you. But Ill be on the look out for some amusing stories to relay to all the readers here and all over who just seem to crave for my type of humor but I do not intend to upset any one …. Well knowingly it only seem to affect any one if they think they are the ones I’m talking about when in reality ITS NOT ITS THERE ALTO EGOS.

Here’s hoping you get all you wish for this cumming year and not what others wish for you to have.

A few months ago I had an operation at Bumrungrad and required a pint of blood. I wondered where they got it, although I wasn’t overly concerned as I have always been lucky.

I suspect. that for many people, a gay message board would be rather far down on a list of places to solicit donations.

Guest buaseng

Apologies for going off thread but as one of his fiercest critics I have this time to congratulate Earwig on his latest post above. For once it was a reasonably coherent posting free from abuse. Now if he were to post in a similar vein in the future perhaps a few more people (even me) would grow to like (or at least tolerate) him and abusive exchanges and pissing contests with or revolving around him would become a thing of the past. Another item to add to my wish list for 2008!

Wish a Merry Christmas and prosperity in the coming year to Earwing (and all members).

p/s will be incommunicado until the New Year up in the far north of Norway visiting relatives

Guest ear wig
A few months ago I had an operation at Bumrungrad and required a pint of blood. I wondered where they got it, although I wasn’t overly concerned as I have always been lucky.

I suspect. that for many people, a gay message board would be rather far down on a list of places to solicit donations.

Geezer, if to publicize the fact some one needs urgent help on a gay web site makes you wonder, I can tell you from my days of being the Creator and help run a Gay Charity for Homeless, hungry, HIV Patients in Pattaya, there is very many gay people in and out of Thailand, who will help very fast, if they can....but don’t shout about it, the people with real money? just do it and say nothing, it’s the ones who have very little, that make a big deal about it, then tell you what its cost......

I'm so happy you had a good time, as much as you can in a hospital, at The Bumrungrad, as one who is about to renew his Medical Insurance, can you give us the inside low down on this amazing Hospital, as I have been told by many, if your ever seriously sick, this is the best place in the world to wake up, even better then Cedars Sinai Hospital In LA, the only time I was in this hospital, was when I visited my dear friend John Edwards, some may remember him, who was stricken with Cancer, I had known him for over 30 years and to see him fade away like he did, was horrendous. I even went with him a few times via Helicopter, from the Royal Cliff Hotel, what an experience that was, even though he was left what ranged from 60 to 100, million to 1000 million dollars, by his ex lover and another old but very exocentric friend , Francis Bacon, The Painter. With all Johns’ money, this could not shield him from Cancer, no matter how much he spent.

The sooner they fast track these new intravenous time capsules, like mini space invaders, going through your body and sapping the Cancers the better, but I fear it will be at least 15 to 20 before they have it perfect.

"buaseng"! basically your saying the old adage "Never view a book by its cover" and if you got to know me, you would understand I have a lot more then writing on a Thai web sites to offer, hope to see you may be one day soon. and thanks to those who have written to me privately, saying they would love to meet me and I’d be one of the top ten dinner guest, to invite….you have class, I can see  after one poor sole, thought I wanted to be in his company, but was really trying to make himself feel good and thought he could be come famous by using my name to advertise himself….as he really knows no money can make me be some where I would be totally bored. Like Hedda we cant be bought, well I cant...I’m not a parasite and I never will be, I pay my way, no matter how much his publicly seeking, sycophants try to say other wise.

I rather regret posting my idle thought that the necessity of posting a request for blood donations on a gay website is unfortunate. I worry that the post may be misconstrued as a rebuke to the poster, which it certainly is not.

I wish I were in a position to contribute, but am not as my blood is not a match, and I do have sex with men.

Guest ear wig

Dear All,

I just wanted to convey the good news.

The appeal for A-negative blood was successful and my 64 year old friend, had surgery in a Bangkok hospital today. The blood, I understand was used before and during the operation. He is in a comfortable condition at the time of writing.

I'm so happy a guy from our community was able to help, my friend certainly appreciated everyone who contacted his friend Mark, to either show their concern or donate blood.

Personally, I find it great that this communications technology can be utilized in a way that provides such swift and beneficial results to an individual's welfare. Even though unknown to most.

It still amazes me how many genuinely good people there are reading these sites, from around the world, who want to help and not only come on here to criticize people with a secret agenda. like some poor desparate bored Individuals.

Warmest Regards,

not only come on here to criticize people with a secret agenda. like some poor desparate bored Individuals

I know of those desperate individuals. It is sad they have little to do other than continue an agenda of hate against other posters. There are good guys on these boards as you have shown. I wish others whose hearts are so hardened with hate and jealousy would sit back and take a look at why they have the need to be such snakes. When one looks into the mirror, he may see that not only is his head balding but his life if fading fast with hate and anger. This is nothing a few good deeds won't cure. Everyone can change but some only desire to spew venom. This is not a good life for most and sad that they can't see that.

I am so glad that you made this post and that your friend was able to get what was needed.

There was a recent post about an orphanage that needed money and got it. The men on the forums are good people and have good hearts. Unfortunately, it is a few of the loudest nasty cats that post their hatred that spoils the news of the kindness of others.

A post on this thread by EarWig has been removed. It dealt with comments made about EarWig on http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com board. The post in question was on another site and not this site. As we have said before, this is not the place for the feud between EarWig, Rainwalker and Catawampus to fester. We are not interested in this battle and this site does not want the pissing contest started there to spill over here. I suggest that if all must parties stick to the incessant and obsessive need to disparage each other somewhere do it somewhere else besides this message board. It is not the place for the dispute.

Gaybutton, Stef and myself will continue to stick to the policy of threads sticking to the topic at hand and no personal attacks. For goodness sake, it is so fucking ridiculous that the adult 3 posters can't stop posting about each other on all gay thailand boards. I have no way to set policy on the other boards or the offending poster would be banned as he is here. I am not sure about others, but I find all such posts childish and stupid. Three grown men should be able to move beyond this BS. If they can't, that is not my problem unless it moves to this board. When it does, we will delete any such posts.

Guest jomtien
A post on this thread by EarWig has been removed. It dealt with comments made about EarWig on http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com board. The post in question was on another site and not this site. As we have said before, this is not the place for the feud between EarWig, Rainwalker and Catawampus to fester. We are not interested in this battle and this site does not want the pissing contest started there to spill over here. I suggest that if all must parties stick to the incessant and obsessive need to disparage each other somewhere do it somewhere else besides this message board. It is not the place for the dispute.

Gaybutton, Stef and myself will continue to stick to the policy of threads sticking to the topic at hand and no personal attacks. For goodness sake, it is so fucking ridiculous that the adult 3 posters can't stop posting about each other on all gay thailand boards. I have no way to set policy on the other boards or the offending poster would be banned as he is here. I am not sure about others, but I find all such posts childish and stupid. Three grown men should be able to move beyond this BS. If they can't, that is not my problem unless it moves to this board. When it does, we will delete any such posts.

OK.....i admit it's 6:45 in the AM and I just got home very mao.........HOWEVER.........

for you to say you wish people would stick to the topic at hand and not spew hate at each other, when it's ONLY your friend spewing the hate is ridiculous.........

Gaybutton, who i have had confrontations with in the past, has resigned......WHAT DOESW THIS TELL YOU???????

LMTU is the most hateful, neurotic, spiteful poster in the history of the internet......I have NEVER responded to one of the confrontational threads but there comes a time.......geez.......

He can't even post a "thank you for the blood" post without dredging up past hateful threads that are better long forgotten.......

come on GayThailand........i KNOW you........you aren't an idiot......what has happened to you?????

OK......some assholes like to spew stupid gossip.........IGNORE IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!! I HATE being on Gaybotton's side because, quite frankly, we don't get along.........but he's NOT a spiteful asshole, like your friend........

hmmmmmm.....masybe this should have been a private email.........and maybe i shouldn't stay out till 7 AM at Body Language..........oh well.......i loves the loud musik...... :-)

Love to all.

OK.....i admit it's 6:45 in the AM and I just got home very mao.........HOWEVER.........

for you to say you wish people would stick to the topic at hand and not spew hate at each other, when it's ONLY your friend spewing the hate is ridiculous.........

Gaybutton, who i have had confrontations with in the past, has resigned......WHAT DOESW THIS TELL YOU???????

LMTU is the most hateful, neurotic, spiteful poster in the history of the internet......I have NEVER responded to one of the confrontational threads but there comes a time.......geez.......

He can't even post a "thank you for the blood" post without dredging up past hateful threads that are better long forgotten.......

come on GayThailand........i KNOW you........you aren't an idiot......what has happened to you?????

OK......some assholes like to spew stupid gossip.........IGNORE IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!! I HATE being on Gaybotton's side because, quite frankly, we don't get along.........but he's NOT a spiteful asshole, like your friend........

hmmmmmm.....masybe this should have been a private email.........and maybe i shouldn't stay out till 7 AM at Body Language..........oh well.......i loves the loud musik...... :-)

Love to all.

I think you shouldn't stay out till 7 am as you stated yourself as you aren't Ignoring the stupid gossip either.

Just leave it alone and talk about something more useful, maybe more about " Thailand " ?

Guest jomtien
I think you shouldn't stay out till 7 am as you stated yourself as you aren't Ignoring the stupid gossip either.

Just leave it alone and talk about something more useful, maybe more about " Thailand " ?

Well, my post had as much to do with "Thailand" as the post I was responding to. That was sorta kinda somewhat my point!

Guest buaseng

I have to agree fully with Jomtien's '0645' post. There is only one sociopathic poster here who causes most of the confrontation on this (and other boards) by his spiteful and hate filled bile.

Sadly Gay Thailand is so blinkered and enamoured of him that he fails to see the damage he does to the board - (it would be nice to know just what hold earwig/LMTU has over GT, it must be very compelling!).

I know he does at times provide useful, but sometimes inaccurate or out-dated information (when he is sober) but it is nearly always accompanied by some vicious or hate-filled dig at others and naturally other posters respond.

Put a muzzle on the insect's excesses or better still stamp on him and there would only be a fraction of the confrontation that currently happens.

As Jomtien says, GT should stop and consider just what has caused a long-standing and effective Moderator to throw in the towel. He should also consider that the insect (in his various other guises) has been banned from other boards for his vicious and vitriolic campaigns and posts against other posters.

As Jomtien says, GT should stop and consider just what has caused a long-standing and effective Moderator to throw in the towel. He should also consider that the insect (in his various other guises) has been banned from other boards for his vicious and vitriolic campaigns and posts against other posters.

It seems that some people just don't get it. More you will want the guy to get off this site, harder it will be... Can't you just ignore them ?

GT. made his decision long time ago, SO DID I and it is not going to change, other than for serious reasons , that goes against the rules of this site.

Bitching and pissing contest between members isn't one of them. I would prefer seeing you guys acting like " Adults " , I most of the time wonder how old are are some of them members that can't stay away from the " Gay Drama Rama " of Pattaya.

If you think someone is an idiot, then stay away from that individual .

As the " Saying " say it all :

"Don't argue with an idiot, as he will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

I found myself involved in a pissing contest few years ago, and I just ended up looking like an idiot myself... 21 years old , totally immature I was... But come on... when you pass the 40 , you better have something better to do... don't you ?

There are members that I don't agree with " at all " and I don't bitch about it. Totally a waste of time...

You guys are smart, don't let it get to you. Think of a hot cute guy naked next to you.. when you have that " Urge " of getting involved with a pissing contest.. Trust me. it works really great :)

Guest buaseng
It seems that some people just don't get it.

How right you are Stef - it is you and GT who don't get it!!

Just look when any confrontation arises and see who is the instigator of it or at the centre of it - your beloved deranged insect!