Guest EXPAT

Two charming young men on Ellen

Guest EXPAT

I loved how they said that marriage equality was "right". As you know most kids get their opinions directly from their parents so that must be an interesting family. The younger kid is so funny. "I like his sideburns. . ." (re: his like for Martin Van Buren).

• Members

Hey Expat, I have noticed that recently you have started to post some of your tidbits from this site over at Daddys.

If you may not have noticed, those guys over there couldnt care less about most of this stuff. they are focused on "the boys". And while I have viewed and enjoyed your posts, they will probably get very few replies from the Daddy-bunch ?

Guest NCBored

I loved how they said that marriage equality was "right". As you know most kids get their opinions directly from their parents so that must be an interesting family. The younger kid is so funny. "I like his sideburns. . ." (re: his like for Martin Van Buren).

It seemed obvious to me that the boy was repeating what he'd been told to say about Obama, and the set-up bothered me a bit. I hope he understands and believes what he said.

Guest FourAces

It seemed obvious to me that the boy was repeating what he'd been told to say about Obama, and the set-up bothered me a bit. I hope he understands and believes what he said.

It was a bit awkward .. and I doubt he really understands at his age the in depth meaning. Though I don't think his generation as a whole will care much about people being gay or who wants to marry. I think his generation will be far more accepting. Or maybe I am dreaming lol.

Guest NCBored

It was a bit awkward .. and I doubt he really understands at his age the in depth meaning. Though I don't think his generation as a whole will care much about people being gay or who wants to marry. I think his generation will be far more accepting. Or maybe I am dreaming lol.

I share your belief/dream. ^_^