Guest EXPAT

Donald Trump as VP?

Guest EXPAT

Donald Trump was a guest co-host on The View today and Barbara Walters asked him if he would say yes to Romney if asked to be VP and Trump said that he would consider anything to get this "country on track again".

But here are the real reasons why he would want to be VP. . .

post-105999-0-64882700-1337968520.jpg

• Members

I can't help but ponder how much better a country it would be if every single person who believed Trump would be the "right track again" for the country were shot into space. Or just shot...

Now, now.... If you shot everybody that needs shooting where would it end? :P

BTW, there is no way Trump would take it if offered, and Romney might be stupid enough to do it. Trump doesn't know how to play second fiddle - he must bask in the spotlight and limelight. Poor Mitt would spend all of his time dealing with Trump generated issues. lolol Also, Trump will never reveal is financial worth or history - a necessity for the post. Finally, he could not possibly live on the salary. And really really finally, Highest office holders come under great scutiny as Spiro Agnew learned.

So if you hear any more of this crap, know it is just spin for ratings and circulation numbers. Nothing more.

This is the same old - same old crap we saw with Palin. She never was serious about running on her own, her words notwithstanding. It was obvious from day 1. Nevertheless, the media played it up for controversy and ratings.

• Members

Yep, makes perfect sense, I agree with all your points. But as poor as the choices for presidential nominees were for them, VP seems even worse. Somehow Governor Trans-Vaginal Probe is still a front runner!

The only one I can think of who'd maybe add something to the ticket is Ron Paul, and the shenanigans he's been pulling with their state conventions could even make it more likely. But he'd have to swallow everything he believes in to do it, and that's *a lot* of batshit!

• Members

George Will also sums it well:

George Will Calls Donald Trump A ‘Bloviating Ignoramus’

Conservative columnist George Will criticized Donald Trump with colorful language on Sunday when asked on ABC’s “This Week” whether it helps Mitt Romney to ally with the billionaire real estate mogul.

“I do not understand the cost-benefit here,” Will said. “The costs are clear. The benefits – what voter is going to vote for him because he’s seen with Donald Trump? The cost of appearing with this bloviating ignoramus is obvious, it seems to me. Donald Trump is redundant evidence that if your net worth is high enough, your IQ can be very low, and you can still intrude into American politics.”

“But again – I don’t understand the benefit. What is Romney seeking?” he added.

Trump recently re-erected his thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that President Obama was not born in the U.S.