TotallyOz

Jet Lag

The older I get, the harder a long flight to Asia takes on my body. I have been in Thailand for 4 days now and my body is drained!

How long does this take you guys to get over the time change? Any suggestions?

I normally take Ambien to force sleep at the required time. It works. But, then when the clock strikes 12, I am ready again for a long sleep and my body feels as it were beaten by a group of twinks who saw me peeking at them in the gym.

• Members

There is a lot of so called "wisdom" about dealing with jet lag to include get on the local time, start adjusting to the local time "there" before you leave home, adjust your day/night time appropriately, etc. If any of these or others work for you, then use them but nothing seems to work for everyone.

If I am 8 or more hours different from home and especially if there is a season change, it takes me many days to "completely" get over it. Basically I just cope with feeling "low grade" tired much of the time and try to get up when it is day light and sleep when it is dark and go from there. Naps but not longer sleep periods during the early days can help.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest FourAces

Well even though you don't bounce back as fast at least you will have plenty of twinks to bounce on. Enjoy your stay!

• Members

If I knew the answer, I would not have fallen asleep at Dream Boys or wherever I was my first night there. Fifty boys naked in front of me and I cannot stay awake. Finally one of the boy mamasans came up and hugged me to try to keep me awake. It didn't work, I left, went to bed, and tried again the next night. By now you are probably over your jet lag. Just think how it will be when you are 64.

Guest hitoallusa

Lucky to me you are no older than 30.. Hottie.. ^_^ I have no jet lag when I come back here just whenever I go to Asia I need to go to bed around 6 pm... I have never been to a strip club so I am not sure how I will be like... There are a lot of better ways to spend money... Like foot massages.. You can watch boys online so why bother going to a strip club?

If I knew the answer, I would not have fallen asleep at Dream Boys or wherever I was my first night there. Fifty boys naked in front of me and I cannot stay awake. Finally one of the boy mamasans came up and hugged me to try to keep me awake. It didn't work, I left, went to bed, and tried again the next night. By now you are probably over your jet lag. Just think how it will be when you are 64.

By now you are probably over your jet lag. Just think how it will be when you are 64.

It took me 4-5 days this trip. Usually, one or two max. I guess I am getting old and my body is fighting the change. Luckily, I found a really cheap hotel in Bangkok this trip to recoup. The new Holiday Inn Express in Siam was less than 70USD a night and they gave free breakfast and wifi. It was also a few steps from the MBK and Siam Paragon (15 min. walk). So, the 2 boys that stay with me could entertain themselves while I was laid out like a beach whale on the bed.

Guest hitoallusa

Hmm you mean like a mermaid? That's hot..

It took me 4-5 days this trip. Usually, one or two max. I guess I am getting old and my body is fighting the change. Luckily, I found a really cheap hotel in Bangkok this trip to recoup. The new Holiday Inn Express in Siam was less than 70USD a night and they gave free breakfast and wifi. It was also a few steps from the MBK and Siam Paragon (15 min. walk). So, the 2 boys that stay with me could entertain themselves while I was laid out like a beach whale on the bed.

Guest hitoallusa

I'm not so sure why lap dances excite guys.. Don't you want a romantic dinner and walk along the beach holding hands instead... Men!

Because it is not (yet!) practical to get much of a lap dance from your laptop.

Never mind convincing it to come up and see your etchings. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Mr Adam Smith just imagine.. Fresh air and warm breeze embracing our bodies... Delightful sunlight waking up all our senses and pleasant interactions that heal our body... It's much better than strip clubs or drinking or even sex! Most of all it's free!!! What can beat that!!!

^_^ Calvin Coolidge could not have said it better.

• Members

Mr Adam Smith just imagine.. Fresh air and warm breeze embracing our bodies... Delightful sunlight waking up all our senses and pleasant interactions that heal our body... It's much better than strip clubs or drinking or even sex! Most of all it's free!!! What can beat that!!!

I doubt my experiences are unique... and from what I've been through, it is definitely NOT free. In fact, my "romantic relationships" or attempts to foster them have easily cost something north of small fortunes. If you've been able to court someone for free, you've been much luckier than me!

Guest hitoallusa

Well I get your point now. I went through one and still dreaming... Is it habit or my brain just craving something I should not. ^_^

Is it habit or my brain just craving something I should not. ^_^

Could it be your brain (and other regions) NOT craving something that you SHOULD?

Sometimes I find myself imagining you as a 3rd- or 4th-century Christian mystic bent on denying that (large portions of) the world really exist(s).

See: Origen. :(

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Adam Smith.. Only sometimes ?? Then I failed you... ^_^

Could it be your brain (and other regions) NOT craving something that you SHOULD?

Sometimes I find myself imagining you as a 3rd- or 4th-century Christian mystic bent on denying that (large portions of) the world really exist(s).

See: Origen. :(