eeyore

The Ultimate Chick Flick...for Hitoallusa

Guest hitoallusa

Ha! Today a waitress at a restaurant gave me compliments on my shoes..^_^ I was so happy..^_^ If people at work don't recognize my new shoes I drop a pen on the floor to get them notice my new shoes. If that doesn't work then I tell them so I can get my compliments. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

I love it.. I love new shoes because they make me feel like I will go to new exciting places...^_^

Was I allowed to compliment your shoes? I have seen (one pair of) the original Ruby Slippers at the tourist-trap Land of Oz at Beech Mountain, NC.

Guest EXPAT

Ha! Today a waitress at a restaurant gave me compliments on my shoes.. :smile: I was so happy.. :smile: If people at work don't recognize my new shoes I drop a pen on the floor to get them notice my new shoes. If that doesn't work then I tell them so I can get my compliments. :smile:

. . .dropping a pen. . .is that like dropping the soap?

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my EXPAT! You don't say that to a properly raised southern lady.. ^_^ I do it like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.. It works about 30%.

. . .dropping a pen. . .is that like dropping the soap?

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Adam Smith i think just looking at you is pleasant enough.. I can give up my shoes just for you.. But can I keep one pair... ^_^?

Was I allowed to compliment your shoes? I have seen (one pair of) the original Ruby Slippers at the tourist-trap Land of Oz at Beech Mountain, NC.

Guest EXPAT

Oh my EXPAT! I do it like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.. It works about 30%.

That made me laugh out loud. Somehow I can picture that.

Guest EXPAT

Oh my EXPAT! I do it like Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.. It works about 30%.

That made me laugh out loud. Somehow I can picture that.