Guest tomcal

William Levy DWTS Nude* photos

Guest tomcal

While he is wearing mesh underwear in these it hides nothing, he did these a few years ago during his "modeling" career.

Guest lurkerspeaks

they may have been posted before, but I for one, appreciate seeing this man and his delicious meat again.

Guest FourAces

He just lost to Donald Driver on the Dancing with The Stars finale. (sad face. . .)

Oh thanks .. I don't watch that show ... if he danced in those briefs I would start though :D

• Members

If you hunt around the internet, you'll find photos (taken a little before this in his career) where William stripped down to his underwear for a gentleman-admirer, and then fully displayed his very nice bubble-butt.

That said, William is smart enough not to directly alienate his gay fans. But in his public statements in Spanish, he has only ever acknowledged having female fans.

Guest EXPAT

I think I just saw him in a preview of a summer series called "Single Ladies" with Queen Latifah? He was in it for just a split second but I'm pretty sure it was him.

I'm certain that he will be cast in a ton of stuff now that he made his US debut on DWTS.