Lucky

Congratulations EXPAT

• Members

Not only does it look like EXPAT will win the contest due to end in a couple of weeks, but he is just hair from passing me as the top ranking non-administrator poster on the site.

I've got 4234 posts right now; he is just a tad behind at 4203. Wouldn't it be cool if he surged to the top just at the moment he was winning the final days of the contest?

EXPAT has redefined the nature of the site and deserves credit for his hard work to win the contest. No, he doesn't have to slip a dime to me, he did it all on his own.

So, I point this out in case you had not noticed. EXPAT is Number One!expatriate.jpg

Guest FourAces

I don't see the change in direction my online buddy Lucky sees but congratulations on planning out the contest so well. I enjoyed your posts prior and during and I am sure after the contest as well. :thumbsup:

• Members

I had no idea that EXPAT was a possible disgruntled New England fan. ^_^

Congratulations on out flurrying everyone. ^_^

Best regads,

RA1

Guest EXPAT

Thanks. It was a simple strategy. In order to hit a minimum of 2190 posts I had to do at least 13 posts a day during the contest period. I really wanted to hit 3000 posts during the contest period to be able to have 10 tickets in the drawing and I'm almost at 3000 posts. I just post new things that interest me and try to respond to as many of the posts as possible. There are so many talented people on this forum that write many many interesting things.

In particular, I'm loving the posts by tomcal and pauliero about their escapades. That is certainly must-reading !!!