Guest lurkerspeaks

The dollar continues to strengthen against the Brazilian Real

Guest lurkerspeaks

For the first time in about 3 years, the exchange rate hit $1 USD = $2 Reais yesterday..

Keep em coming guys..

• Members

I hope the rate is in your favor when you arrive within a few days. When I was first there in 2002, the exchange rate was R$3.50 to one dollar. It stayed that way for almost two years or more afterwards before gaining much more significantly during latter part of the last decade.

Guest lurkerspeaks

16 days until I depart for Rio.. and the exchange rate closed today at $1 USD = $2.04 Reias

so.. that $R70 programma costs $35 USD.. or less than the cost of a two dance lapdance in Montreal.

• Members

My good friend is in Rio and Sao Paulo for a month. He's been there since Thursday or Friday of last week and has been posting a lot on Facebook; he's even has had two or three very, very very torrid fun times with one guy he had last October and the other whom he saw and got the hots for and left him with a huge afterglow last evening as well as some "good pain" for the next few days.

He emailed two pics of this guy and might consider posting them here but is slightly reluctant because he thinks that the majority of guys who post here are truly into "Twinks." Neither of his dates was considered to be a "Twink!"

I saw both of these guys, too, when I was in Rio de janeiro in October 2011.