Guest gcursor

Where oh where?

Guest gcursor

So I have a question that I'd like input on from the resources here on our forum. If I were to move to LA then what neighborhoods would be good for me to move to initially? I'd like to be as close to Hollywood as possible but I know that's not going to happen likely. I might get a house but perhaps I'll get an apartment but I hate dealing with neighbors which usually drives me over the edge.

Anyway I'd like any and all thoughts regarding this matter. It won't happen for a while if it happens at all since I do have 2 years going through this college program first. Let me know also of any resources that you think might be helpful in terms of moving to L.A.

Thanks all very much for your time and any support that you might give. I appreciate it. gcursor

Guest hitoallusa

I'm sorry I can't help... I like to leave in a small town where everyone knows each other. Saying hello and good bye everyday and helping out people whenever possible.. Since Raleigh is getting big and crowded I plan to move to a smaller city. ^_^

So I have a question that I'd like input on from the resources here on our forum. If I were to move to LA then what neighborhoods would be good for me to move to initially? I'd like to be as close to Hollywood as possible but I know that's not going to happen likely. I might get a house but perhaps I'll get an apartment but I hate dealing with neighbors which usually drives me over the edge.

Anyway I'd like any and all thoughts regarding this matter. It won't happen for a while if it happens at all since I do have 2 years going through this college program first. Let me know also of any resources that you think might be helpful in terms of moving to L.A.

Thanks all very much for your time and any support that you might give. I appreciate it. gcursor

Guest EXPAT

LA is so spread out that you'll need a car no matter what you do. I'd personally avoid Hollywood at all costs. But you might consider Westwood or Santa Monica. At least there are some nice neighborhoods west of Weho.