Guest EXPAT

Will you watch Howard Stern on the new "America's Got Talent"?

Guest EXPAT

So tonight on NBC starts a new summer schedule with the premiere of "America's Got Talent". The buzz this year is the latest new judge, shock jock Howard Stern of SiriusXM fame. Will you be watching to see how shocking he gets? He does after all have more fines from the FCC than any other broadcaster in history.

I for one will be checking it out tonight and tomorrow just to see how he does.

post-105999-0-73420100-1337007843.jpg

• Members

Can't stand Howard Stern on the radio and I'm certainly not going to pollute my home with his ilk on TV.

I've enjoyed this show in the past. But, until he's gone they're going to have one less person watching. However, I highly doubt they care about my opinion.

Guest EXPAT

I'm not a fan of America's Got Talent. It has a lot of junk on there that is a waste of time. I did watch this show a bit last night to see Howard and he did have a lot of heart. But the show still sucks (IMO).

Guest zipperzone

I watched the last 1/2 hour (had to see DWTS first)

I was totally bored with the shlock - will give it a pass this year. I can't stand all the screaming and shouting that accompanies the actual so-called talent. No doubt there will be the odd contestant who is exceptional but for me its not worth the investment in time to see them.

Guest EXPAT

I watched the last 1/2 hour (had to see DWTS first)

I was totally bored with the shlock - will give it a pass this year. I can't stand all the screaming and shouting that accompanies the actual so-called talent. No doubt there will be the odd contestant who is exceptional but for me its not worth the investment in time to see them.

I couldn't agree more.

• Members

I would never tune in to watch Howard Stern period. I have no use for his juvenile & bathroom humor. The fact that he may be on the show might not drive me away if he cleans is act up.

I never watch the show until they clean all the crap acts off the show. Eventually in the season, they end of with an hour of good entertainment.