Guest gcursor

OH YEA..that was stupid

Guest gcursor

Earlier today, I was watching a vampire movie. In one of the scenes, an ordinary guy is driving along and ends up rear-ending this car. The car is stopped because the occupants and the vampire are out on the highway in a battle. So this ordinary guy comes over and starts complaining about why were they stopped in the middle of the road and everything. THEN the vampire shows him his teeth and the guy (in shock) slowly backs up to his car. He then proceeds to QUICKLY get in the car, close the door and locks it. As I was watching it, I was thinking to myself, "REALLY? I mean yes..it gives you a LITTLE sense of security but what's it giving you..maybe a 1/2 second of false security?"

In another scene from another movie, TRANSFORMERS, during the climactic battle scene (SORRY! SPOILERS! They do battle in that movie! ) , you see all these people running and screaming. In one shot, you can clearly see a nicely dressed woman with a dress who is literally panick-stricken running away YET she is holding on to several shopping bags. Yes..that's right..she might get crushed by wreckage but BY GOD she will NOT give up those shoes she found on sale so easily!

Are there any scenes you've seen in movies where you think about them afterwards and think "Okay...that was idiotic." ?

Guest hitoallusa

Lol.. I am not sure what would I do if I were in her shoes... I think I will place my shoes some place safe and run for the hills.. ^_^

In one shot, you can clearly see a nicely dressed woman with a dress who is literally panick-stricken running away YET she is holding on to several shopping bags. Yes..that's right..she might get crushed by wreckage but BY GOD she will NOT give up those shoes she found on sale so easily!