Suckrates

The Voice Crowns Its Winner

• Members

For you voice fans out there, the show finale gave us Jermaine Paul, the former backup

singer as the winner....

REALLY ??????

Surely NOT my choice, but hey, America made the pick... They also picked Obama....(no hate mail, I'm a Democrat)....

Guest EXPAT

This really surprised me. I wonder if the "staged or not staged" feud between XTina and Adam turned off fans?

I really thought Juliet Simms would win even though it seems that the boys are getting all of the girl votes which are the largest voting blocks.

The Voice had a great premise but the problem with it is the viewers don't get to see the growth of the artists enough from week to week like American Idol. On Tge Voice they went from 32 down to 4 in two weeks. That is a mistake for the ultimate winner because they will be forgotten very quickly after winning.

I mean did you remember or buy Javier Colon's CD as last season's winner? No. And apparently no ond else did either.

• Members

Well I was rooting for the kid with HIV, but when he was eliminated, I was focused on Chris Mann, who already has a single out with Christina. check YouTube...

I dont think Jermaine will go too far. Nothing that special about him.

Guest EXPAT

Their song "Prayer" is actually just their joint performance song that they always put on iTunes after the weeks performance shows. It was a good performance though even though Christina had a cold and couldn't hit the end high note.

Guest FourAces

I was addicted to the show ... I did not see season 1. I was in Tony Lucas camp.... I thought he should have won once Jamar Rogers was eliminated.

while I love the idea of the blind auditions and the focus on vocal quality styl has to come in to the picture later on.

I agree Jermaine really brings nothing special to the table. He really is one dimensional. I won't be buying his CD. But I do look forward to CDs from Tony and Jamar.