Guest OCD

I'm OCD So What I Say Is Important - To Me

Guest hitoallusa

Well OCD I don't think Charlie meant it that way... Just reading your thread about the forum titles made me think that you were referring to something like Monica's personality (compulsive cleanliness and organization) in "Friends". I like people who speak their minds in front of me and other people. I hope you can get along with other people here and resolve your differences with Oz. ^_^

• Members

DIVA: a bitchy woman that must have her way exactly, or no way at all. Often rude and belittles people, believes everyone is beneath her and thinks that she is much more beloved than she really is. Selfish, spoiled, and overly dramatic.

From the Urban Dictionary.

How "O.C." modifies that remains to be seen.

Guest OCD

Well OCD I don't think Charlie meant it that way... Just reading your thread about the forum titles made me think that you were referring to something like Monica's personality (compulsive cleanliness and organization) in "Friends". I like people who speak their minds in front of me and other people. I hope you can get along with other people here and resolve your differences with Oz. :smile:

First of all, hitoallusa, thinking publicly out loud on behalf of another person and his intent, is probably a bad thing for you to feel comfortable ever in doing. But thanks.

Guest hitoallusa

For me a DIVA is

docile

Innnocent. But

Vivacious

Angel...

According to hitoallusa dictionary (2012 version 1)

DIVA: a bitchy woman that must have her way exactly, or no way at all. Often rude and belittles people, believes everyone is beneath her and thinks that she is much more beloved than she really is. Selfish, spoiled, and overly dramatic.

Guest hitoallusa

I get in trouble doing that a lot so you are quite right on that...

[quote name=OCD' timestamp='1336269317'

post='59016]

First of all, hitoallusa, thinking publicly out loud on behalf of another person and his intent, is probably a bad thing for you to feel comfortable ever in doing. But thanks.

Guest OCD

NO MSGUY. It isn't about me. It's about you since you believe that my OCD reference was about an Orange County Queen.

Obviously, even you, don't get it. But thanks for embarrasing yourself here.

Guest OCD

AND BY THE WAY.......

My "Look" Post was in response to TotallyOz's post which has now been deleted which actually makes me look like a crazy person.

So be it. Good for you for whatever that might mean for you..

Guest hitoallusa

Thanks Adam Smith... My hair dresser always tells me that some people think I'm crazy because they are jealous. Just think it that way, OCD...

We wear our mental disabilities with pride around here.

Welcome to the club!

Guest OCD

We wear our mental disabilities with pride around here.

Well that's good to know, even though you apparently speak for the many, on their silent behalf.

Guest CharliePS

Sorry that I was too lazy to google "OCD." I didn't realize it might be a behavioral problem rather than a mental disability, though I foolishly tend to believe that behavior is connected to mental functioning. In any case, you never did answer my question: why do you patronize sites that you believe have a pernicious effect, and put money in the pocket of someone you find contemptible? Furthermore, why do you want to make this one of them more attractive to use?

Guest OCD

why do you patronize sites that you believe have a pernicious effect, and put money in the pocket of someone you find contemptible? Furthermore, why do you want to make this one of them more attractive to use?

Not all fruit from a poisonous tree is poison to all who digest it. Separating the two realities, is often difficult to do, yet not within our reach to do so...

A better question, perhaps, might be, why was the post I responded to deleted soon after my response?

OCD,

As we both know this is not your first time posting on this site. You remind me a Boy from Chicago always willing to lend a helping hand to those that need it.

In this case, I agree with you on the forum descriptions. I thought they were cute years ago but we appreciate the advice to make this site which you have contributed so much over the years to be more successful. Thank you!