Guest EXPAT

Viral video of the day

Guest EXPAT

Ryan Seacrest and Justin Bieber along with help from Kathy Griffin tried to create the ultimate viral video. I think they missed by a mile. . .

Guest Hoover42

That reminds me of the time my dad dragged me to a snake museum.. While everyone was laughing and pointing at the extremely nasty cobras spitting at them inches behind a 4-inch thick glass wall, I refused to get anywhere near them. I was certain the whole thing would shatter just as I came within striking range of the cobras, and by keeping my distance, I spared everyone from a horrible tragedy.

I know, weird, huh? ^_^

• Members

Not at all, Hoover; the guy feeding the snakes might well have neglected to lock the cage properly. I'm sure you could see them just fine from where you were standing. :thumbsup:

Guest hitoallusa

Aww you are so sweet Hoover... I want a son just like you... ^_^

[quote name=Hoover42'

timestamp='1336087021' post='58813]

That reminds me of the time my dad dragged me to a snake museum.. While everyone was laughing and pointing at the extremely nasty cobras spitting at them inches behind a 4-inch thick glass wall, I refused to get anywhere near them. I was certain the whole thing would shatter just as I came within striking range of the cobras, and by keeping my distance, I spared everyone from a horrible tragedy.

I know, weird, huh? ^_^