Guest hitoallusa

Book I donated

Guest hitoallusa

I donate books to my local library and recently one of the books I donated was checked out. It was a rewarding experience. Most libraries lack recent books. If you have good books please donate. You can share knowledge through books. ^_^

• Members

I do this as well, especially since we don't have many used book stores in CA. *At least I did*--before my town sold their fucking libraries for a song to a for-profit company expressly to split from the LA Public Library system.

• Members

Yeah, now that my libraries are private FUCK THEM, so my books as well as everything else around the house I can't use anymore goes to Out of the Closet. Because fuck the proselytizing, gay employee discriminating fucking fucks at Goodwill and Salvation Army!

Guest EXPAT

I donate to my local library as well but they don't put them in circulation to my knowledge, they put them in their used book store for re-sale. I think that is OK because the library uses the money to fund new stuff they need.

Guest hitoallusa

You rock too! I hope your study is going well... ^_^

It's always great to see people giving back to the community. You two rock!!

Guest hitoallusa

One small thing at a time.. We can make a difference. ^_^

Its difficult to donate a ebook ^_^ But I think what you guys are doing is terrific.