Guest EXPAT

New "Dark Knight Rises" trailer released (causing a lot of buzz)

Guest EXPAT

The trailer for The Dark Knight Rises has been released in advance of running with The Avengers on Friday. It's very quiet, scary, and seems to build on a lack of hope, from which a hero will rise. I'm fascinated by the role they seem to have Catwoman playing, and I managed to understand most of what Bane said, so there's that. But it's really a teaser, without very much Batman at all.

Guest gcursor

For goddess sake...when is this movie coming out already? I've been waiting in front of this theatre for months now! It gets COLD waiting out here and many of the people look at me like I'm some sort of homeless bum until I show them my iPad and say, "LOOK! I have an iPad! Would a homeless person be carrying this around?"

p.s. I've already called the college and asked them if I could take classes while I wait in line patiently for the movie premiere.

gcursor

Guest hitoallusa

Wow Gcursor if you need someone to wait with you let me know ^_^

For goddess sake...when is this movie coming out already? I've been waiting in front of this theatre for months now! It gets COLD waiting out here and many of the people look at me like I'm some sort of homeless bum until I show them my iPad and say, "LOOK! I have an iPad! Would a homeless person be carrying this around?"

p.s. I've already called the college and asked them if I could take classes while I wait in line patiently for the movie premiere.

gcursor

Guest EXPAT

Given The Avengers will have made over $350 million before it comes out in the US, you can be certain that many more movies will be made. . .

Guest hitoallusa

So I wonder why these super power hero movies are always popular... I think deep down in us we want to have super power do we can do something about that frustrates us... ^_^