Guest EXPAT

Joan Crawford's shoe closet

Guest hitoallusa

Ha! I have more shoes than she does.. My garage is full of shoes... ^_^

Just how many shoes did someone need. . .Do you think she could give shoe-aholic Imelda Marcos a run for her money?

I know at least one poster who will find this interesting. . .

• Members

Including the insulated boots and the funerals & weddings pair, I have 6 pairs, only 3 of which I wear with enough regularity to keep them broken in. I simply can not wrap my head around owning 375 pairs of shoes.

Off and on, I've been thinking of buying a new pair for about a year but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Of what conceivable use are hundreds of pairs of shoes? Are there no Goodwill or St. Vincent stores in your town?

Guest hitoallusa

Are we related? Do I know you? I hope you are not that person I had to fight off at a store sale:).

As of this weekends count - 375 pairs and counting .......And YES, I only have 2 feet !

Guest Hoover42

A shoe...closet? All of my shoes are lined up in the hallway leading out of my condo. I can fit exactly ten pairs of shoes there, so any time I get a new pair, I pick an old pair to throw out.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh you shouldnt have...EXPAT they are lovely... Thanks.. When are those supposed to arrive at my place... ^_^ Just send me the tracking number via email. Thanks again ^_^..

Just for hitoallusa. . .Oh dammit, here's the new Christian Louboutin named after Gareth Thomas.

• Members

A shoe...closet? All of my shoes are lined up in the hallway leading out of my condo. I can fit exactly ten pairs of shoes there, so any time I get a new pair, I pick an old pair to throw out.

YUP, a Walk-in shoe closet.....