Guest FourAces

Witness Claims Second Gunman in RFK Assasination

• Members

It was the same KGB sponsered mafia hit man that was on a certain grassy knoll in Texas. Complete documentation can be found in my upcoming book.

Guest FourAces

I do believe in the case of JFK there were several people involved. Its so difficult to see how Oswald could have done the deed alone.

But RFK death I believe was solely done by one asshole.

Guest hitoallusa

Wow...MsGuy, I didn't know you write.. :smile: Can I get an autographed copy? Please come to our local book store for a book signing event. I will be able to sponsor your trip if you want and you can stay with me :smile:. Kennedy brothers tried to kill Castro via the CIA but it back fired and likely got killed first. A few former CIA high ranking officials stated that Robert Kennedy was deeply involved in the foreign covert ops of the CIA and Kennedy brothers tried to assassinate Fidel Castro numerous times but failed. I don't understand why the attorney general tried to dominate the CIA... Is that job so easy and effortless Robert can participate in other tasks not related to his job? I think Tea Partiers should be very mad if they had been there at that time. True that you can't know for sure what really happened.... One thing I want to do in heaven is figure out what really went on in many historical events. I don't think I will be bored in heaven.. Only if I could get in... :smile:

It was the same KGB sponsered mafia hit man that was on a certain grassy knoll in Texas. Complete documentation can be found in my upcoming book.

• Members

I'm kind of the opposite of what passes for a conspiracy theorist these days (Infowars drones that think anything calling itself a whitepaper must be true if it's long and pointless enough--with no understanding of accredidation or peer review...) but back in the 60s the people who were a real danger to the status quo sure did end up dead an alarming percentage of the time... JFK, RFK, MLK, John Paul I...

But we likely will never know the truth, *if* there is a different truth from what is widely known. However, RFK happened here in LA and I have heard disturbing snippets from people who looked into what exactly went on in that ballroom.

Though I'm not sure what good it would do should it be fully and publicly documented. There comes a point where if you start to "know" (either finally knowing the literal truth or believing every batshit conspiracy) how bad things were/are that it seems to me you have to simply accept that all is lost, there's no hope for the country and by extrapolation quite possibly the world.

So one can go down that path, or one can hope for and work for betterment and justice on whatever scale they can manage.

My deep thought for the day.