AdamSmith

Men's legs may be new source for hair transplants

Guest CharliePS

Damn! I've had very hairy legs since I was 10, but I have been practically bald on top since my late 20s. If only this procedure had existed then. Of course, I don't know how comfortable I would have been with nude legs.

Guest Hoover42

Bah! Why can't "they" come up with a safe effective way to restore proper hair growth. Stop all this bullshit with pseudo fixes like transplanting leg hair to the head. Fix the damn problem already! It's not like they haven't had plenty of time to work on the problem.

Don't get me started! ^_^

Hell, it's just like dentistry,..has there been a single significant advance in the state of the art in the last 50 years? Fuck no! It's still Novacaine, drilling, crowns, root canals, bla bla bla..

Wait, looks like you already DID get me started! ^_^

• Members

Damn! I've had very hairy legs since I was 10, but I have been practically bald on top since my late 20s. If only this procedure had existed then.

Damn, that's an early start. It's all the DHT you exuded as a young man. No wonder they called you the 'Rake of NYC'... well I can imagine they did. :zorro:

Guest hitoallusa

We need nor people in science... Let's encourage people do more science. ^_^

Bah! Why can't "they" come up with a safe effective way to restore proper hair growth. Stop all this bullshit with pseudo fixes like transplanting leg hair to the head. Fix the damn problem already! It's not like they haven't had plenty of time to work on the problem.

Don't get me started! ^_^

Hell, it's just like dentistry,..has there been a single significant advance in the state of the art in the last 50 years? Fuck no! It's still Novacaine, drilling, crowns, root canals, bla bla bla..

Wait, looks like you already DID get me started! ^_^

Guest gcursor

great topic...it's about time somebody came up with a solution to transplanting hair from the pubic and butt region

hoover...dentistry has come up with many great advances since the early revolutionary days. for example...well there's ...well what about those really cool machines that sit in front of your dentist chair and show you in glorious computer graphic detail and in-depth analysis of your tooth? I always smile when the dentist tells me what he is gonna do (in detail) with my teeth. I think to myself, "Does he expect that I will say NO and get out of this chair and go to another dentist for a consultation? Now if you're gonna do brain surgery on me then yeah..I wanna know what you have planned but it's just a tooth !"

• Members

I always wonder why after the age of 50 a man can grow hair below the ears only. . .very strange.

Strange...I'm 64 and I have a regular garden growing in mine.

Hairy_Pinna_1_070917.jpg

Guest Hoover42

[...W]hat about those really cool machines that sit in front of your dentist chair and show you in glorious computer graphic detail and in-depth analysis of your tooth?

True, computers do make everything better! But I've had a difficult relationship over the years with dentists, so I'm really holding out for something big, say like when they can learn how to regrow perfectly formed teeth. :shocked: