Guest EXPAT

In case you want to communicate after you die

Guest EXPAT

There is a now a company called DeadSocial that lets you store tweets that are released on a schedule after you die, so you can remind your kids or loved ones you love them, or that ex that you're still angry with in the afterlife about him cheating on you.

When I saw the title of this, I just thought someone was placing a Ouija board in the casket.

I told my family that just in case, I wanted to be sure they put an IPad with me in case I get lonely and want to play Angry Birds. But, the tweets after death may take things a bit far.

• Members

Not too different from people making videos for their children's life events and such. I'm going to be cremated and haunt the home I'm currently in. I've all ready told people I'm going to be the lazies ghost ever. I'm going to basically lie on the couch and tell people to scare themselves cuz I'm too tired to.

Guest FourAces

The best after death communication I have heard of took place maybe a decade ago. It was a news report of relatives and friends receiving Christmas cards at the correct time but from a man who had died like 6 months prior.

Apparently as a joke he would actually buy new cards, update others and keep each in a postage paid envelop. Then working with a friend who was instructed when to mail them if he passed away.

At first no one could figure out what was happening .. then they realized. In the end all loved the idea..

• Members

RA1, it's not so much the will itself that's appreciated, it's the resulting cash and tangible assets. :flowers:

"Dear ole Uncle KMEM, how fondly I remember him. Now past me another cocktail, Honey."