Guest EXPAT

Are you a "Fringe" fan on Fox?

Guest FourAces

I watched the first two seasons and thought it was a cool show. But then the third season kind of went nowhere and I have not watched since. I didn't even know it was still on.

Guest EXPAT

I'm watching it right now (on Friday night). I think it's the best science fiction I've ever seen on TV. I love the parallel universe story lines. It's ingenious, very creative. But you need to have watched the entire series to get it unfortunately which is probably why it has so few viewers. You have to really commit to it to get it.

• Members

I tried to watch it the first season. I was never bowled over by it but originally did have hopes based on the ad-hype. I thought the story lines a little weak. I watched a handful of episodes until something better came on opposite it. I do not recall what that was. Frankly, I was suprised to see it last more than a season, two at most. So, maybe they got better?

Guest EXPAT

It's not at all uneven. It is one of the best written shows on TV. But you can't watch it sporadically to have it make any sense and if you do watch it randomly then it will seem uneven because frankly it won't make sense to you.

Don't mess with my Fringe . . . .