MsGuy

On Being Gay In Medicine

• Members

Very moving. Thanks for posting. Even though I'm a decade or so older than this guy, I can relate to the changes he's seen. Especially how relatively quickly they came to pass.

The memory, however, of what is was like before these changes, stays with me and keeps me aware that what can be done quickly might also be undone quickly.

I wonder if those who have only heard about the bad times, and not actually experienced them, are aware of this. Or maybe I'm the one who's unaware, and the dark ages really are gone for good.

Again, a thought-provoking piece and many thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Guest CharliePS

Very moving. Thanks for posting. Even though I'm a decade or so older than this guy, I can relate to the changes he's seen. Especially how relatively quickly they came to pass.

The memory, however, of what is was like before these changes, stays with me and keeps me aware that what can be done quickly might also be undone quickly.

I wonder if those who have only heard about the bad times, and not actually experienced them, are aware of this. Or maybe I'm the one who's unaware, and the dark ages really are gone for good.

Again, a thought-provoking piece and many thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

The dark ages, like economic recessions, can always return, and frequently do.