Guest EXPAT

Amsterdam has a penis fountain. . .

Guest EXPAT

Amsterdam is a city of permissions and tolerance, and home of one of the most famous red light districts in the world. Tourists flock from all around to indulge in, or at least gawk at the ladies of all nationalities flaunting their wares in showcase windows up and down the street.

Besides the oldest profession, all kinds of pleasures are offered, dealers of mind-altering substances name their price, and if you don't watch your wallet closely, you're likely to lose it. Still, it is a popular stop on the Amsterdam itinerary.

Despite being a delightful den of debauchery after the sun goes down, one can't help but be drawn to the area during the daytime as well, to stroll its lovely canals, enjoy the oddly-angled architecture, and sample the eateries as live music fills the streets.

While the daylight tends to make window-shopping less appealing, there is a monument to the neighborhood's main offering that shouldn't be missed, and is best viewed in the light of day, as the water-powered spinning testicles are removed at night to avoid theft.

The penis fountain may seem smaller in photos than in person, but it's impressive nonetheless. While there are many things in the red light district you aren't allowed to photograph, the fountain presents a one-of-a-kind opportunity for some fun photos just to show where you've been.

post-105999-0-58733400-1335370061.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I think some childless women go there to pray for a child...

Thailand loves cock more! And, they must be bigger in Thailand. I always see nice cocks at the temples in Thailand.

penis.jpg

• Members

"...the adored religious teacher and master of mahamudra Buddhism, Drukpa Kunley, colloquially known as “The Divine Madman” or “The Saint of 5,000 Women.”

Born in the year of the wood-pig, in the eighth cycle, or as Westerners prefer – 1455, Kunley pioneered an unorthodox branch of Buddhism based on enlightening the common folk, mostly women. He also offered blessings in the form of sex.

Kunley traveled through Tibet and Bhutan, urging followers to reject the hypocrisy and greed of the world and to lead honest and spiritual lives. He spent his days singing and drinking with the ladies and deflowering virgins. His sexual escapades are legendary..."

And here I was thinking deep South Baptists invented tent preaching. Thanks for enlightening me, lookin. :P

Guest hitoallusa

For a guy to sleep with that many girls might seem cool but unfortunate children from he brought to the world without their dad to take care of them is sad..

When my friend was deserted by her boy friend, her church members took good care of her. The boy is growing well. He is so adorable.

And here I was thinking deep South Baptists invented tent preaching. Thanks for enlightening me, lookin. :P