Guest gcursor

Time travel

Guest gcursor

Since sometime last week, I have been a day ahead of what it was supposed to be. Today (Sunday) I thought it was Monday. Yesterday (Saturday) was Sunday and so on.

As a result of this, I have decided to do the following to bring me and my body back in sync with the rest of society. I will SLEEP for 24 hours straight. If I do this then logically 24 hours will have elapsed in the REAL WORLD bringing the REAL world into sync with the time that my mind believes it should be!

Any questions?

• Members

50 is WAY too young to be worrying about any such. ^_^

I thought this would be about "actual" time travel which to me means going by "air". ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

That means "private air" . ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

And you have retired already??? I love working so I think I will work until 65...

That happens to me all the time lately. Maybe its a symptom of approaching 50. . .

Guest hitoallusa

Gcursor that's too funny. But can you really sleep 24 hours straight? What happens you wake up before 24 hours are over? Do you have to start again?

Since sometime last week, I have been a day ahead of what it was supposed to be. Today (Sunday) I thought it was Monday. Yesterday (Saturday) was Sunday and so on.

As a result of this, I have decided to do the following to bring me and my body back in sync with the rest of society. I will SLEEP for 24 hours straight. If I do this then logically 24 hours will have elapsed in the REAL WORLD bringing the REAL world into sync with the time that my mind believes it should be!

Any questions?