Guest EXPAT

American Idol shocking elimination

Guest EXPAT

I think most will be shocked by the elimination tonight on Idol. I think they actually sent home the weakest voice that's left in the top 7 but he did have a huge fan base. In fact, he had more twitter followers than all of the other contestants combined. But Colton is going home.

Kris Allen performed tonight. He is really looking buff these days. He must want that look to do with his new dance direction which I'm loving. I was hoping he would actually sing the dance version tonight but he sang the pop version which is still good but his voice is more restrained in the slower version.

• Members

i DONT THINK THE PUBLIC WAS FEELING COLTONS blonde LOCKS ???? aND HE REALLY SOUNDED AWFUL, AND CAME OFF COCKY WHEN ASKED FOR A FEW WORDS ON HIS EXPERIENCE ON IDOL.

They kids get Attitude real fast. the elimination was a reality check for him. He was shocked !

Guest EXPAT

Now he is blaming the Lady Gaga song "Bad Romance" as offending his fans. He really didn't get that he had the weakest voice and the smallest range. Plus he ruined "September" which has been a staple dance song since the 70's. So he made a bunch of poor choices this week. But his weak voice was his real downfall.

I'm still for Jessica for the win.

• Members

tONITE IT WILL BE DOWN TO THE FINAL 4. It tough to predict who will leave tonite, they are all pretty much matched..

But based on THIS weeks performances, I am kinda getting tired of Phillip. When he did the duet with Joshua, it was CLEAR that unless he does he quirky, faced wrinkling, snarly thing, he just aint that good a singer. joshua blew him away..... Hollie stepped up her game, Jessicas voice was beautiful as ever. she is more impressive when she does ballads than up-tempt pop stuff. BUT, I am rooting for Joshua now....

Guest EXPAT

According to DialIdol.com, Phillip Phillips could be in trouble. But then again you can never underestimate the power of the girl vote keeping him there. Based on last nights performances, Phillip should go home or Skylar should. But we'll see. I think Hollie and Joshua really brought it last night. They were the top two by far. Jessica was a close third too. But I think you are right, Joshua is the one to beat now.

Here is a good re-cap from AfterElton: http://www.afterelton.com/tv/2012/05/american-idol-top-5-performances-recap

Guest EXPAT

Spoiler alert!!

So Skylar went home. I actually thougt that might happen even though Phillip was the worst last night. But the girl vote will keep him in until the end I think.

Since Hollie was in the bottom two then she'll probably go next week. Then Jessica will go at #3 leaving Joshua and Phillip in the top two.

• Members

Spoiler alert!!

So Skylar went home. I actually thougt that might happen even though Phillip was the worst last night. But the girl vote will keep him in until the end I think.

Since Hollie was in the bottom two then she'll probably go next week. Then Jessica will go at #3 leaving Joshua and Phillip in the top two.

Just goes to show, the Chunky girls are always "screwed". Look at the chunk from last season, Lauren, the runnerup.....Voters dont like chunky since they voted for Rueben back in the dark ages....

• Members

I don't know about Ms. Alaina's elimination. Supposedly Scotty was always first i nthe voting. He had a very rabid group of supporters. Or so I read. I think that Skylar was off-key and was part of this second tier now being eliminated. Kind of like chiclet-teeth Paul MacDonald. A slightly-off, quirky personality only goes so far. Now what is the excuse for Taylor Hicks win?