Guest FourAces

Is iTunes Homophobic?

Guest FourAces

I have been using iTunes a bit more since changing to the iPhone and using a iPad. However, I can hardly find any gay movies on iTunes. I can find the same missing titles on Netflix and many also on Amazon.

So is Apple's iTunes homophobic or am I searching incorrectly?

Guest EXPAT

They don't even have a gay & lesbian category for a search option. I've wondered why that is too. But I suspect it's because they don't have any age restricted categories at all. But they do have R rated movies which in theory are age restricted but I don't know how they monitor rentals for minors. But somehow I'm sure they do. But in reality most Netflix gay & lesbian titles are awful to begin with.

Guest FourAces

I am really disappointed in Apple. For a so called progressive company now headed by a possible CEO who is gay I think this is a slap in the face to gay customers. Even Blockbuster carries a few gay titles nowadays.

Guest gcursor

netflix has many gay titles. of course, many of them aren't the "current" releases but they still cover a great deal. i have several of them stored up in my netflix queue and now and then I will watch one. it takes me a while to get around to watch it though.

hmmm...let me tell you some of the gay titles I have in my queue although im sure you guys know that these all exist already...

id like to start by saying i have 174 titles in my queue of all different varieties.some of the gay ones are:

dorian blues

latter days

gay sex in the 70s

available men

role-play

open cam

lucky bastard

whirlwind

To die for

denied

eating out:all you can eat

pooltime