Guest EXPAT

Grindr picks their best cities

Guest EXPAT

Grindr named their top cities, with New York taking Best Gay City, London taking Best International City, and Los Angeles picking up Hottest Grindr Guys (Domestic) and Tel Aviv (International). I would like a travel budget from Logo to verify these findings.

Here are the illustrious winners:

Gayest U.S. City: New York City

Gayest International City: London

Best Gay Beach U.S.: Miami

Best Gay Beach International: Rio de Janeiro

Best Gay Resort U.S.: Palm Springs, California

U.S. City With Best Gay Festivals: San Francisco

International City With Best Gay Festivals: Sydney

Hottest Grindr Guys U.S.: Los Angeles

Hottest Grindr Guys International: Tel Aviv

Best Destination to Get Married U.S.: Provincetown, Massachusetts

Best Destination to Get Married International: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Best Gay Pride Celebration: São Paulo, Brazil

Guest EXPAT

Grindr is an application for iPhones and other smartphones that offer it that allow you to hook up with gay men and it tells you how many feet away you are from the other person who has the same application. It's wildly popular in the gay bars. I see people on it all the time. It's sad though to go into a bar full of people and see everybody looking down at the smart phones instead of talking to one another.

• Members

Grindr is an application for iPhones and other smartphones that offer it that allow you to hook up with gay men and it tells you how many feet away you are from the other person who has the same application. It's wildly popular in the gay bars. I see people on it all the time. It's sad though to go into a bar full of people and see everybody looking down at the smart phones instead of talking to one another.

My good friend used this feature when we were in Buenos Aires and Rio last October. The men did contact him, but he did not respond back and see any of them.

I like the way in which the votes turned out although I am not interested in this feature. I don't have an iphone or ipad or "i" anything and am DEFINITELY NOT interested in this technology at all!