Guest FourAces

What Brand Cell Phone & Tablet Do You Own?

Guest FourAces

I'm wondering for those who have cell phones and or tablets what brand they are. Not what OS they are. This is part of research I am doing for a possible new blog so your feedback is inoirtant and appreciated.

In my case my cell phone is Apple and I own two tablets the An Apple iPad 2 and a Samsng Gakaxy Tab.

• Members

According to the April 7th issue of the Economist (p.73,74), HTC, the Taiwan based manufacturer, is in the process of introducing an interesting new line of high end products with innovative features.

Might be worth looking into.

Guest hitoallusa

MsGuy I find that you reading the Economist hot. ^_^ And remember what you read is interesting..

According to the April 7th issue of the Economist (p.73,74), HTC, the Taiwan based manufacturer, is in the process of introducing an interesting new line of high end products with innovative features.

Might be worth looking into.

Guest Hoover42

Hoover you are so high tech :smile:

I'm an impulsive shopper with an obsession with technology; not a good combination when you need to be saving for retirement ^_^ :)

Guest CharliePS

I have a Samsung phone (it's kinda dumb, not smart). I don't own any other electronic communication device except my no-name desktop computer.

Guest hitoallusa

Oz dear I will be your light so you can read better when you decide to buy an iPhone.. ^_^

I have a Nokia phone and an Apple IPad. I don't need an IPhone as I can't see the screen too well and only use my phone for calling others. ^_^