Guest FourAces

Naked Burgular Arrested in Shower

Guest FourAces

Pretty amsing ... from the Huffington Post:

-----------

JOSHUA TREE, Calif. -- Police say a naked burglar has been arrested while taking a shower after he sipped champagne and ate a meal in a Southern California family's home.

San Bernardino County sheriff's Sgt. Steve Wilson says 25-year-old Michael Calvert was arrested at gunpoint by deputies while he lathered up in the shower Thursday night.

KCDZ radio says that after helping himself to a bottle of champagne and a meal, Calvert decided to take a shower in the Joshua Tree home. The Mojave Desert community is 130 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.

The homeowners called 911 after returning home at 8:10 p.m. and hearing someone in the shower.

Calvert was booked for investigation of residential burglary. He's in jail with bail set at $25,000 and was not available for comment.

Guest EXPAT

I guess if I were to stumble upon a burglar, this would be an interesting way to do it. But I could only hope it was someone who looked like Jesse Santana or something. But he would probably look more like Tony Soprano. . .

Guest FourAces

LOL - I like to find a hot twink who broke into my place taking a shower. I might be more inclined to work out a deal with him than to call the police :P:o