Guest FourAces

Hey Axl No One Cares About You Anymore

Guest FourAces

Thanks to two albums of awesome songs, successful largely due to producer Mike Clink, Guns 'N Roses is going to the Rock Hall of Fame. However Axl must think its still 1989 or whatever ... he cannot grasp no one really cares about his attitude anymore. It was cool like 15 years ago now its plain old boring. From Huffington Post.

----------

NEW YORK — The acrimony that helped dissolve Guns N' Roses nearly 20 years ago still lingers.

Axl Rose announced Wednesday that he won't be showing up to see the band inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and declined the honor for himself.

In a letter to the hall, band fans and "To Whom It May Concern," Rose listed several reasons for not attending Saturday's ceremony in Cleveland, including a feeling that the hall does not respect him.

In declining his own induction, he added: "I strongly request that I not be inducted in absentia and please know that no one is authorized nor may anyone be permitted to accept any induction for me or speak on my behalf."

The hall said in a statement that it still plans to induct Rose with the rest of the group. "We are sorry he will not be able to accept his induction in person," it said.

According to the rock hall only the Sex Pistols have declined induction before.

Although Rose now fronts a reconstituted version of Guns N' Roses that does not include former members Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan or Steven Adler, some held out hope that the band might reunite at the hall.

Even Slash seemed to leave an opening for the possibility.

"I have no idea what's going to happen on that day," he said in an interview with The Associated Press last month. "It's more like going into it with blinders on and just see what happens."

------------------

Someone should tell Billy he is old, balding and a bit heavier than when younger :o

post-100094-0-92883800-1334234076.jpg

Guest EXPAT

He should just be honored for the recognition, take it and move on. I will never understand the thinking with some people. Sad. I was never a fan anyway.

• Members

He should just be honored for the recognition, take it and move on. I will never understand the thinking with some people. Sad. I was never a fan anyway.

Yeah, there's something about a singer with a lot of whine to their voice that usually turns me off. Like the Green Day guy too. And they both have huge fucking egos to boot!