Guest FourAces

Post Count As Of Early AM on 4-10

Guest FourAces

I hope I include all that added their name to the contest. If I left you out totally unintentional. I was a little surprised at some of the counts.

Quick reminder for every 300 posts = one entry in drawing.

For 2190 posts first three receive $500us gift cert.

For over all most posts I believe that person receives $500us gift cert.

Contest ends in about 6 weeks.

And the current results are:

EXPAT 2238

Lurkerspeaks 284

MsGuy 266

FourAces 567

CharliePS 155

RA1 140

Lookin 149

OneFinger 51

Hitoallusa 637

JKane 789

KYTop 35

BewareOfNick 31

While I don't need anymore comptetition still plenty of time for people to add another entry into the drawing or get at least one entry. And also time enough should anyone be as bold as EXPAT to go for the 2190.

post-100094-0-39244400-1334047301.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

I need to post something very controversial so we have a very heated topic.. It will increase everybody's post counts... What should I post???

Guest hitoallusa

Did Lucky drop out of the competition... I'm out but thank you for counting my post.. BBB must be having a great time with his new bf...

• Members

4Aces, you clever dog, you thought you'd sneak in an extra post on me :frantics: and run up your count by oh so innocently commenting on the contest but you don't fool me for an instant. <_<

• Members

I need to post something very controversial so we have a very heated topic.. It will increase everybody's post counts... What should I post???

1. Ozzie Guillen commenting that he loves and respects Fidel Castro (manager of a baseball team whose new stadium is smack dab in the heart of Little Havana)?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-ozzie-guillen-protests-20120410,0,683050.story?track=rss

2. Rick Santorum was always good for a laugh but he seems to have finally sidelined himself.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57411949-503544/rick-santorum-ends-bid-for-gop-nomination/

3. We haven't had a good thread on priests and altar boys in a while. Something on that might gin up some posts. It always gets AdamSmith involved. :whistle:

Guest FourAces

4Aces, you clever dog, you thought you'd sneak in an extra post on me :frantics: and run up your count by oh so innocently commenting on the contest but you don't fool me for an instant. <_<

My math skills are below average :lol: I plead innocent :P

Guest FourAces

Did Lucky drop out of the competition... I

I haven't the energy to keep up with him. He has come and gone and come again to these forums so often the past months I cannot keep count. I'm sure he will let us or more importantly OZ know if he is still in the contest ^_^

3. We haven't had a good thread on priests and altar boys in a while. Something on that might gin up some posts. It always gets AdamSmith involved.

Catholic envy, you know. So many of us fundamentalist Protestants have it. Why do they get to have all the good toys?

... Oh, all right, I'll do it myself:

...Who stuffed his ass

With broken glass

And circumcised the vicar.

:whistle:

• Members

...Who stuffed his ass

With broken glass

What did I tell you, Hito? One mention of altar boys and AdamSmith comes running. :lol:

Guest hitoallusa

The vicar is no more

The serpent lurks in his stead

A boy cries in pain

Soon becomes one should not

Where one finds hope

At a place so dark

Still the sun rises

A new day will come

Catholic envy, you know. So many of us fundamentalist Protestants have it. Why do they get to have all the good toys?

...Who stuffed his ass

With broken glass

:whistle:

• Members

Where do you find the number count. I must have more posts than Beware of Nick.

You have to go back to the original contest thread (pegged), find the poster's stated starting number and compare it to the latest number of the poster whose count you want to determine. Too much work; I'll let someone else keep up with it, lol.

Guest FourAces

Where do you find the number count. I must have more posts than Beware of Nick.

BigK I did not notice you in the entry thread. If I overlooked you I apologize.

Guest hitoallusa

Good luck!!!

No you didn't miss me. I screwed up and didn't register. Thought everyone was automatically included. And so the count begins.