Guest FourAces

Where Have All The Pxxxxxxx Gone?

Guest FourAces

Have you guys noticed that we rarely see piercings anymore? Hardly 10 years ago they were still raging but somewhere along the line the following generation has taken to marking their body with ink instead.

Now I'm ot a fan of piercings unlless you had a tongue pierced :lol: And once my pleasure was satisfied it was hard to keep a straight face trying to hold a conversation with a guy who had a metal ball in his mouth :P

Sadly, for me, the majority of the ink generation is just as much a turn off though to a lessor extent. I can appreciate a nice reasonable tat now and then but this generation has taken to writing paragraphs of script on their bodies. Just one I finally got a e-reader I have the need to purchase a body reader too :o

Anyway, how do you guys feel about the shift? Anyone like me wishing for a body by God without the added decor?

ps OZ TY please bring back spell check for people like me :(

Guest EXPAT

Jesse Santana has both piercings and tattoos. I wish he didn't have either. I think both are a degradation of the body in my view. I just don't get them at all.

Guest FourAces

See that is why in part I am not turned on by him. I know many people are in love with the guy and his bod is pretty nice but when you look at the tats and piecings for me anyway its just a turn off. Thankfully I think the tide is turning or maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Guest tomcal

I agree with both of you!! In Brazil it's almost impossible to find guys without tatoos, usually the large over the shoulder and upper arm ones! many have a pierced nipple as well. If I would to guess, I would say 75 to 80% of the guys in the saunas have tatoos. and almost 100% of the bodybuilders/steriod guys! the % doesn't drop that much when you go to the beach or walk down the street and look either.