Guest gcursor

New nickname

Guest gcursor

I've been watching Mitt Romney and observing him careful. I've listened to him when he talks. I watch his gestures and mannerisms. I think that I finally have the perfect nickname which I will refer to him by from now on. I will now call him MR. MITTENS

Take a look when he is talking the next time and you can clearly see with his gestures and his facial expressions why I settled on this very appropriate nickname. I can easily see him going behind the podium after a town hall and cleaning his face with his paws...err..hands. The only thing left to test my theory would be if somebody dangled a ball of yarn in front of him. I have a sneaking feeling that he would knock that person down and go running after the yarn with no regard for himself or anybody else that got in his way.

Thank you Mr. Mittens for making all of our days more enjoyable with your lovable antics. what would we do without you?

Guest EXPAT

You know what, I think you are right. There is something just off about his personality. I also think his "robot-like" approach to everything helps with that impression.

• Members

Hasn't he been called mittens by many since the campaign began? I suppose Mr. Mittens is a bit different.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest gcursor

actually oz...if you're going to call me something then you should use the pseudonym that I've used for quite some time now. I even had it as a name tag on my cube when I worked in the office. There would be everybody else's first and last name and at the bottom would be "Spot the Wonder Dog"..that's me