TotallyOz

Congrats Expat on 2190 Posts!

• Members

Congrats, of course, but I could not help but note that 4, including me, added to their post total by offering congrats. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I could not help but note that 4, including me, added to their post total by offering congrats. :smile:

How cynical of you, KMEM! :shocked:

I assure you that my affection for EXPAT was not in the least diminished by the intense feelings of envy and jealousy I experienced reading OZ's post. :whistle:

Guest CharliePS

Congratulations, ex-pat. Now that you have achieved your goal, what will will you do with your time? (Hint: we still need to find a cure for the common cold.)

Guest EXPAT

Well yesterday and today I've been away from my computer most of the day which has been unusual for me lately. I guess timing is everything. I'm having fun looking for interesting things to post. I of course know that not everything I find interesting everyone else will find interesting. But that's one good thing about forums. You can read and comment on what you want and ignore the rest. Thanks OZ and gang. I'll continue to post as long as there's interesting stuff to post (sounds like forever). . .

Guest hitoallusa

I find EXPAT so full of energy and passion. I find that sexy and I kept asking his number but the number he gave didn't work! Lol another passionate sexy poster Lucky is missing in action. I hope he come back..

Well yesterday and today I've been away from my computer most of the day which has been unusual for me lately. I guess timing is everything. I'm having fun looking for interesting things to post. I of course know that not everything I find interesting everyone else will find interesting. But that's one good thing about forums. You can read and comment on what you want and ignore the rest. Thanks OZ and gang. I'll continue to post as long as there's interesting stuff to post (sounds like forever). . .