ihpguy

Meio Mundo for this past Monday.

• Members

Monday night at Meio Mundo was incredible. As it was the first Monday of the month, many, many more clients with money to burn. And of course, the GP's knew it. I got there at about 4:15PM after finishing my business in the city earlier in the day. Had a crappy sushi lunch at a new place for me in Ipa on Barao de Torre at Farme de Amoedo. My two regular places, Benkei and Nik, are both closed on Monday's.

Already there were many, many boys and at least 12 clients. By 6PM, the client's locker area was sold-out and clients were getting dressed in the hallway in the old spot that is now only used for overflow. And there were boys everywhere. The only sauna I had ever been at with more people inside was 117 on any of their anniversary parties nights. When I went back to my locker to get funds to pay for the first programma another client wanted to know if I was leaving so he could get my locker.

Two friends have recently been to 202 and agreed that Pointe is crap now. Junior raised the entry to 40Reais and then quite quickly lowered it back to 35Reais. Three in total had the opinion that 117 is going downhill a bit with the straight muscle/steroid guys that it is attracting and Meio Mundo is now the place. To attract even more clients they are running a special. Second night of the week that you attend, the entry is only 1Real. Great deal. Along with inflation raising prices everywhere here, the cost for a dinner at MM is now 15Reais, from 10-12. Sheets are now 5Reais. I think the Kit might be as well. So the nicer rooms versus a free cabine at 15-20 is the way to go. For sure. Besides the fact that the guys are definitely more "approachable/accessible" than at the other two, for the moment.

• Members

Indeed this past monday was incredible in Meio Mundo. I did not stay after 8.30 pm but had great time between 5 pm and that time. So many boys ! On Tuesday, I went to Club 117. It is the free cabin night. So many boys also. Incredible ! Many faces I never saw both in Meio Mundo and Club 117. During this stay, even thought I stay in Copacabana, I only once went to Ponte 202. It is the sauna I like less at the moment

• Members

I went to MM on Saturday and it was really slow. Not to mention that the first time arriving, I felt like a lab rat running around in a cramped maze; I had the toughest time locating the bar. There was a garato wearing a cap who was overly aggressive, made for an uncomfortable time. I almost crossed MM off my list.

Thankfully, I read the post from fellow posters on here about Monday and went yesterday, hoping for a different experience than last Saturday.

Ya'll were right! Monday was packed! The quality of boys were beautiful and their attitudes are very laid back and disclosing (I havent seen so many hard cocks that are flexing for my attention in one place at the same time). I think I looked at more hard cocks than I did at faces last night. There was equally an abundance of clients, so I knew I had to close a deal on a garato before another client gets him. It was like speed dating, but much more fun.

On the 2 occasions that I went with a boy, there was a wait list of about 3 to 4 people ahead of me. The boys here are less mechanical in bed, more ravaging and more lustful. I would have done a 3rd, but the place was getting so packed and it was getting really warm with so many people and so little air con.

as mentioned by others, the area is less touristy and slightly rough. There were lots of cars and people in the area. Also, there was a large Windsor hotel with guards standing outside on the main road. It felt pretty safe. Will be back next Monday...

• Members

Also, if you are a fan of huge gorging cocks as much as I am, then here is a tip worth repeating. Bring extra large condoms with you. The boys will appreciate the "space" and most places charge you for providing you with a kit with the regular ill fitting condoms (the kind you get at the dollar store in the US) and lube.

I also brought silicone based condom-safe lube and boys liked that very much. It glides, baby. My butt also thanks me because silicone based lube is just nicer on the bum when "handling" a huge gigantic cock.

PS, on a full moon, I sometimes prefer activo as well, MM is definitely the place to find a boy with a flawless butt worth rimming and penetrating for hours. Although the facility is not great, the boys here are less gay for pay,...and more "hard" working.

• Members

Enjoyed the posts at this thread in response to Meio Mundo, my favorite of the three major saunas with "rent guys" in Rio de janeiro.

As others have mentioned in the past as well as in a few of these posts, the guys at MM have always seemed "down to earth" and "real" to me.

The renovations of the past year or so have enhanced my overall impressions and experiences as well.

Thanks guys for sharing!