Guest EXPAT

Levi Johnston is going to be a father AGAIN

Guest EXPAT

Sarah Palin's grandson's daddy, Levi Johnston, has gotten another girl pregnant, reports TMZ. Johnston, 21, and the mom-to-be Sunny Oglesby, a 20-year-old teacher from Wasilla, Alaska, have been dating for just over a year.

Oglesby is reportedly less than three months into her pregnancy, and apparently Johnston hasn't told his other baby mama, Bristol Palin. (Of course, she probably knows now.)

Johnston is telling friends that Sarah and Todd Palin are completely alienating him from his son,Tripp, and he barely gets to see him. He also says Sarah and Todd have lied to him about Bristol and Tripp being out of town. Thus, he's reportedly "so excited" about his new little family.

post-105999-0-52754200-1333468939.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Oz when is your due date??? Are we going to have baby shower?

LOL. I forgot to tell you guys that Levi knocked me up a few months ago as well. That prick!

Oh my Oz when is your due date??? Are we going to have baby shower?

I hope that I'm able to have a baby shower very soon. I am expecting a little girl. I've always wanted a daughter that I would be able to spoil and dress in my own image. Excitement is in the air. I just cannot wait until she can wear high heels. picture this: beautiful Jimmy Choo shoes, a dress that makes Vera Wang jealous and her daddy, Oz at her side going to the newest Broadway musical. ^_^

Guest hitoallusa

Just let me know the date! I'm so excited... ^_^

I hope that I'm able to have a baby shower very soon. I am expecting a little girl. I've always wanted a daughter that I would be able to spoil and dress in my own image. Excitement is in the air. I just cannot wait until she can wear high heels. picture this: beautiful Jimmy Choo shoes, a dress that makes Vera Wang jealous and her daddy, Oz at her side going to the newest Broadway musical. ^_^

• Members

I've always wanted a daughter that I would be able to spoil and dress in my own image. :smile:

RuPaul%2BDrag%2Brace%2BSeason%2B2%2BEpisode%2B3%2B6.bmp.jpg

Do you have a registry set up for Ozette's baby shower? I'd be honored to send something for the little darlin'.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my MsGuy that girl is very precious. One's appearance doesn't matter that much. I don't care what my children look like. If they work hard, contribute to our society and be a good role model for others than my daughter can look like that and she will be even more precious and adorable to me. ^_^ I will get her two pairs of Jimmy Choo instead of one and find her prince charming of her dream... I think I have to save a lot to do that though... ^_^