Guest FourAces

Newsies The Musical

• Members

Four Aces, do you write this because of an interest in seeing it? There are few theater threads here, unless Madonna stars in one.

I skipped Newsies on my current theater tour. I saw The End of the a Rainbow last night and was amazed at the stellar performance by Tracie Bennett.

This afternoon is Lady From Dubuque and this evening is Tribes, directed by David Cromer. Great weather here in New York, and tons of cute guys in the streets for spring break.

Guest FourAces

As a older teen I briefly lived in a small town called Chester in New Jersey. It was next door to Morristown and just a short distance to the city. I used to love going to see plays on and off broadway. Had Newsies been playing back then I def would have been there. I love live entertainment whether that be theater or comedy clubs or music.

I used to often stop and wonder what my life might have been like had I stayed in that general area as an adult. I probably would have moved to the city I'm guessing or at least to somewhere larger population near the city.

Hey Cher can I really turn back time?