Guest EXPAT

Sarah Palin to co-host The Today Show on Tuesday 4-3

Guest EXPAT

Sarah Palin to co-host The Today Show on Tuesday 4-3.

NBC has countered ABC's move of bringing Katie Couric to "Good Morning America" this week by announcing Sarah Palin will co-host "Today" this Tuesday.

On their website, the peacock said that Palin will "reveal a different side of her than you've seen before." NBC is also promising that "a surprise legend will return to the broadcast Monday morning."

Palin and Couric are forever linked from their infamous interview in 2008 when Couric hosted "CBS Evening News."

The interview is widely credited for destroying Palin's credibility ... probably forever.

post-105999-0-27886100-1333412885.jpg

Guest EXPAT

To prepare for her morning duties, Sarah made sure she "read all the newspapers", making fun of her infamous interview with Katie Couric a few years ago.

post-105999-0-09367100-1333465568.jpg

post-105999-0-82544000-1333465926.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Is she then ready to run for president? ^_^ I liked her inner strength and passion although I don't agree with many things she says.

Guest EXPAT

Is she then ready to run for president? :smile: I liked her inner strength and passion although I don't agree with many things she says.

I doubt anyone would take her seriously any more, including the Republican party. She is good for PR and for soundbites to support conservative messaging and she is listened to believe it or not, but she can't run for office successfully anymore unless she really gets a job that shows some real strength.