Guest EXPAT

Ashton Kutcher set to play Steve Jobs

Guest EXPAT

Social media maven Ashton Kutcherhas been tapped to star as Apple creator Steve Jobs in an independent film titled
Jobs
, his rep confirms to
Gossip Cop

The biopic will chronicle “Jobs from wayward hippie to co-founder of Apple, where he became one of the most revered creative entrepreneurs of our time,” says
Variety

Jobs
is slated to go into production in May when Kutcher is off from shooting “Two and a Half Men.”

What do you think about this casting?

post-105999-0-99104900-1333386950.jpg

Guest EXPAT

I think he is a much better actor than people think. I think this is an inspired choice. It will be interesting to see how they handle this book because there are so many elements in the book that were unflattering to Steve Jobs and having a book is one thing but putting it on the big screen will bring it much more to the forefront for the many that would never read that Isaacson book. It will be interesting.

Guest hitoallusa

Well I think someone fresh or unknown would have been a better choice but it's just my opinion. I have this image of him in the 70s show and whenever I see him I can't take him seriously..

Guest FourAces

I like the casting choice. He slightly looks like a younger Jobs and with make up I'm sure he can pull off an older version as well.

Guest EXPAT

Here is a picture of Ashton Kutcher on set this week playing Steve Jobs. Looks like a pretty good match. I hope the movie is good.

post-105999-0-40781100-1336852864.jpg