Guest gcursor

Justin just playin' around

Guest gcursor

So I see that Justin is in hot water for using TWITTER to post a phone number that he could supposedly be reached at. He didn't put the whole number. However a few people in Texas (including a very irate 60-something year old grandmother) are very upset with Bieber himself. I saw this and thought to myself, "How sad is this that this "star" pulls stunts like this?" Would you ever see somebody like Tom Hanks or a billion other stars do something like this?

Yes, I understand that this was probably a prank. He did do this before however when some "guy" hacked into one of his friend's TWITTER accounts for Justin's phone number. Justin put on his twitter for everybody to call this guy at this phone number. Shortly thereafter, the guy deleted his twitter account.

So yes, this is a practical joke by not-so-mature minds but the real question will be: will Justin own up to what he did and make things right? What do you think should be done about it?

Personally if I were the one getting harrassed, I wouldn't want "anything of value" from Justin EXCEPT he would have to delete his TWITTER account and agree not to use it for a period of 2 months. Of course, I'd probably then be marked for death by Beliebers from all over the nation.

Guest hitoallusa

Although I love Justin I will forgive you Gcursor!

So I see that Justin is in hot water for using TWITTER to post a phone number that he could supposedly be reached at. He didn't put the whole number. However a few people in Texas (including a very irate 60-something year old grandmother) are very upset with Bieber himself. I saw this and thought to myself, "How sad is this that this "star" pulls stunts like this?" Would you ever see somebody like Tom Hanks or a billion other stars do something like this?

Yes, I understand that this was probably a prank. He did do this before however when some "guy" hacked into one of his friend's TWITTER accounts for Justin's phone number. Justin put on his twitter for everybody to call this guy at this phone number. Shortly thereafter, the guy deleted his twitter account.

So yes, this is a practical joke by not-so-mature minds but the real question will be: will Justin own up to what he did and make things right? What do you think should be done about it?

Personally if I were the one getting harrassed, I wouldn't want "anything of value" from Justin EXCEPT he would have to delete his TWITTER account and agree not to use it for a period of 2 months. Of course, I'd probably then be marked for death by Beliebers from all over the nation.

Guest FourAces

That was a big story here in Texas. Personally I doubt he even thought about what his silly little joke would lead to. But he is old enough to know better so I agree no twitter for two months and send that old lady some cash :o

• Members

Beliebers...lol, that's pretty funny.

Guest EXPAT

Did anyone see Justin Bieber on the new "Punk'd" on MTV Thursday night? Ashton Kutcher is bringing that show back but this time Ashton is only the Executive Producer. He is having guest punkers and this time Justin Bieber was the first host. He punk'd Taylor Swift, Sean Kingston and Miley Cyrus. It was actually pretty funny show. I doubt I will watch more but the premiere episode last Thursday was funny. Of course his doing that show won't help him in a civil case with this situation because it shows a pattern of his playing jokes. I hope he will just settle with these people quietly.

Guest hitoallusa

Charlie you are not old! The thread was a bit confusing! ^_^

It goes to show how old I'm getting that I thought this post was about Justin Timberlake.