Guest EXPAT

Santorum is really full of hate

Guest hitoallusa

I don't think Rick is full of hatred and intolerance. His world view is that when people repent their sins and follow God's words then things will set in the right direction for this country. He is not hateful in his position, he is expressing tough love. Since I can understand where he is coming from I can't use hatred and intolerance against him. Using those words against him don't help him either since they will confirm his faith further.

How we are going to close this gap between him and us is our task. In the one of the darkest economic disasters Alfred Marshall saw something that Karl Max failed to see. I hope Rick can see light in us. I know it will be hard for him but if there is light somebody will see it and tell others. And Rick will open his eyes to them too.

Guest EXPAT

I'm sorry hitoallusa your view is very misguided. By wanting everyone to be a certain way and that way is the only way acceptable is called bigotry and is called intolerance. Rick is full of both. You are way too forgiving of his world view. He is hateful in his position because he only accepts HIS way and is not tolerant of any other view.

Guest hitoallusa

I was able to forgive what's going on in the gay community and gays doing awful things to other gays. Since I can forgive those I think it's fair to forgive and embrace Rick.